AKSA 100 schematic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to post PMs. We can talk about it here. YES I MOVED ON and I'll build boro's amplifier.
I am sure that your amp doesn't sound that great. I can imagine how many people you have payed just to post on forums about that how GREAT is your product.

You can't talk about Microsoft. Microsoft IS COMPLETELY different think.
Microsoft GIVES YOU 40 day test period of their products. Would you give me that test period of your schematic?
"

I would be surprised if this business allow enough profit to get
people paid to tell i s a good design..

About microsoft, ask people who did purchase windows2000 at
full price just to see it improved a few months later and called XP, without
being offered an upgrade..
Not talking about the so called incompatibilty between XP and IE8
that is a pure thievery to push people buy W7...

I would be surprised if this business allow enough profit to get
people paid to tell i s a good design..

About microsoft, ask people who did purchase windows2000 at
full price just to see it improved a few months later and called XP, without
being offered an upgrade..
Not talking about the so called incompatibilty between XP and IE8
that is a pure thievery to push people buy W7...

Well it is true that you say about Windows but I think that his kits are REALLY profitable. His kit is ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE of all others.

And what I'm writing right now is also marketing for his amp and his happy with my posts I AM SURE.

You have a most cynical view of mankind, a pity.
Yes I have this view on mankind because I know how man operates and how SELFISH is. I know mankind would do anything for money and sell everything for money.

Last edited:
Teh, I think he got the money for his work LONGGGG TIME AGO.
Right now this is pure profit.

Yes, this is an supposition of yours. In accordance with "the world would be a better place if there was no thing like intellectual property". Let´s abolish all private property at the same time....Then there can be no crime like theft or robbery.

With no possessions we are all free and happy.:cool: But some may still possess stupidity I think.:rolleyes:

DS,
You just joined diy audio earlier this month. Much of your posting has been asking and begging for free things. In other words you seem to be a bit of a beggar who thinks everyone owes YOU something.
That's not necessarily what the forum is about.

Steve

Hmmm isn't this forum called DIY or am I blind? :eek: I WAN'T TO DIY mu PCB and????????
If we ware ALL SELLING kits then this forum wasn't going to exist.

And I don't beg, especially not you and I am not from yesterday.

Ye now all of you are so about the "copyright" great work. If all the people ware like you then you WOULDN'T HAVE WINDOWS ON YOUR PC and you wouldn't know what is Pc.

Last edited:
Ye AKSA closing this Thread is best for you. You'll hide the truth of the quality of your amp.
And you all people that support him I am SURE you have his amplifier in your home.
Like it or not you gave your money and now I am the bad guy here LOL noobs

Btw http://sound.westhost.com/project61.htm was AKSA amplifier but when you saw how many people are making it, you decided to take of the project :D

Last edited:
Well it is true that you say about Windows but I think that his kits are REALLY profitable. His kit is ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE of all others.

And what I'm writing right now is also marketing for his amp and his happy with my posts I AM SURE.

Yes I have this view on mankind because I know how man operates and how SELFISH is. I know mankind would do anything for money and sell everything for money.

Digisoft, whenever you need advices to build an amp, you ll find
many people here to help you and give their time fo free...

Hugh would have gave you valuable advices if you had
asked him about amps topology and implementations.

Anyway, an experienced DIYer could easily deduct his schematic
just watching the photos of his amps...

About the cost of Aksa amp, did ou notice that this is
Aussie $ ??

DS,
Did you ever DIY something, would you post picture of your work?
Do you realy want to DIY amplifier or what?

Yes I have lot of project and you don't know me and can't say anything and this thread is not about me.
I see apexaudio you are also selling kit LOL
Suddenly EVERYONE ARE DESIGNERS AND DESIGN amplifiers and we are all noobs that beg for good schematic. GREAT JOB people. I am just wondering where you people are taking your schematics and then modifying it like adding fuse on the rails and claiming it is your design.

So this forum is full of designers. Great, can someone give me some STUPID FREE 100W amp that works on 8 ohm and 4? I'll be happy with it because I am noob and I don't GIVE MONEY for kits because I want to DIY and I am noob.

4 days I AM STRUGGLING TO FIND THIS KIND OF AMP and I can't in forum full of designers. What a shame.

lol this is called Sellers (designers) vs noob aka me.

Last edited:
Yes I have lot of project and you don't know me and can't say anything and this thread is not about me.
Suddenly EVERYONE ARE DESIGNERS AND DESIGN amplifiers and we are all noobs that bag for good schematic. GREAT JOB people. I am just wondering where you people are taking your schematics and then modifying it like adding fuse on the rails and claiming it is your design.

So this forum is full of designers. Great, can someone give me some STUPID FREE 100W amp that works on 8 ohm and 4? I'll be happy with it because I am noob.

Why not investing some 20 000 $ in audio measurements tools,
and then spend some 2000$ to test an amp designed with a 1500$
simulator, not counting the 500 hours of necessary work to get
rid off all drawbacks and then publish all this for free?...

Lot of people have done this by there, and browsing the site, you ll
find at least 100 good designs proposed by people for free, includng
the pcb routing...

Why not investing some 20 000 $ in audio measurements tools,
and then spend some 2000$ to test an amp designed with a 1500$
simulator, not counting the 500 hours of necessary work to get
rid off all drawbacks and then publish all this for free?...

Lot of people have done this by there, and browsing the site, you ll
find at least 100 good designs proposed by people for free, includng
the pcb routing...

And you think that those people that use that kind of equipment are sitting in front of PC and selling kits on DIY forum right? Ye right lol.
If I had that equipment I would make company, web page (professional, not like AKSAS's page) and I would be building complete amps not kits.

This is ridiculous.

PS: Damon Hill I don't like leach design because it doesn't have great respond to low BASS sounds and that is confirmed by LOT peoples.

Last edited:
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Suddenly EVERYONE ARE DESIGNERS AND DESIGN amplifiers and we are all noobs that beg for good schematic. GREAT JOB people. I am just wondering where you people are taking your schematics and then modifying it like adding fuse on the rails and claiming it is your design.

So this forum is full of designers. Great, can someone give me some STUPID FREE 100W amp that works on 8 ohm and 4? I'll be happy with it because I am noob and I don't GIVE MONEY for kits because I want to DIY and I am noob.

4 days I AM STRUGGLING TO FIND THIS KIND OF AMP and I can't in forum full of designers. What a shame.

lol this is called Sellers (designers) vs noob aka me.

I found the Aleph series of amps fantastic. I built the Aleph 5 (60W) myself and I'm thrilled with the results. Hugh's ASKA is a kit, not a DIY effort like much of the Pass Labs stuff. Perhaps you should frequent the Pass Labs forum?

Regards,
Dan :)

I found the Aleph series of amps fantastic. I built the Aleph 5 (60W) myself and I'm thrilled with the results. Hugh's ASKA is a kit, not a DIY effort like much of the Pass Labs stuff. Perhaps you should frequent the Pass Labs forum?

Regards,
Dan :)

Thank you my friend, I'll check that out.

I've checked Aleph 5 and I must say it is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

Last edited:
And you think that those people that use that kind of equipment are sitting in front of PC and selling kits on DIY forum right? Ye right lol.
If I had that equipment I would make company, web page (professional, not like AKSAS's page) and I would be building complete amps not kits.

This is ridiculous.

PS: Damon Hill I don't like leach design because it doesn't have great respond to low BASS sounds and that is confirmed by LOT peoples.

Some of them give the schematic and pcb routing for free despite their
amps are worthy being sold built and better than many high cost products...

An exemple :

Home

So you re saying that if you had the knowledge of some designers,your
first move would be to think business?..
Quite paradoxal...

Btw , the symetrical differentials amps (leach style) are extremely good when
properly designed and overall, built...

Status
Not open for further replies.