AKSA 100 schematic? - Page 4 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28th March 2010, 12:00 AM   #31
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Ye AKSA closing this Thread is best for you. You'll hide the truth of the quality of your amp.
And you all people that support him I am SURE you have his amplifier in your home.
Like it or not you gave your money and now I am the bad guy here LOL noobs

Btw http://sound.westhost.com/project61.htm was AKSA amplifier but when you saw how many people are making it, you decided to take of the project

Last edited by DigiSoft; 28th March 2010 at 12:02 AM.
 
Old 28th March 2010, 12:00 AM   #32
wahab is offline wahab  Algeria
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: algeria/france
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiSoft View Post
Well it is true that you say about Windows but I think that his kits are REALLY profitable. His kit is ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE of all others.

And what I'm writing right now is also marketing for his amp and his happy with my posts I AM SURE.


Yes I have this view on mankind because I know how man operates and how SELFISH is. I know mankind would do anything for money and sell everything for money.
Digisoft, whenever you need advices to build an amp, you ll find
many people here to help you and give their time fo free...

Hugh would have gave you valuable advices if you had
asked him about amps topology and implementations.

Anyway, an experienced DIYer could easily deduct his schematic
just watching the photos of his amps...

About the cost of Aksa amp, did ou notice that this is
Aussie $ ??
 
Old 28th March 2010, 12:02 AM   #33
diyAudio Member
 
apexaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Serbia
DS,
Did you ever DIY something, would you post picture of your work?
Do you realy want to DIY amplifier or what?
 
Old 28th March 2010, 12:06 AM   #34
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexaudio View Post
DS,
Did you ever DIY something, would you post picture of your work?
Do you realy want to DIY amplifier or what?
Yes I have lot of project and you don't know me and can't say anything and this thread is not about me.
I see apexaudio you are also selling kit LOL
Suddenly EVERYONE ARE DESIGNERS AND DESIGN amplifiers and we are all noobs that beg for good schematic. GREAT JOB people. I am just wondering where you people are taking your schematics and then modifying it like adding fuse on the rails and claiming it is your design.

So this forum is full of designers. Great, can someone give me some STUPID FREE 100W amp that works on 8 ohm and 4? I'll be happy with it because I am noob and I don't GIVE MONEY for kits because I want to DIY and I am noob.

4 days I AM STRUGGLING TO FIND THIS KIND OF AMP and I can't in forum full of designers. What a shame.

lol this is called Sellers (designers) vs noob aka me.

Last edited by DigiSoft; 28th March 2010 at 12:11 AM.
 
Old 28th March 2010, 12:13 AM   #35
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Auburn, WA (somewhere between Seattle and Tacoma)
Blog Entries: 1
Send a message via ICQ to Damon Hill
Leach Amp Plans - Part 1


I've been using this design for many years; it's very stable, well-documented and sounds very good.
 
Old 28th March 2010, 12:13 AM   #36
wahab is offline wahab  Algeria
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: algeria/france
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiSoft View Post
Yes I have lot of project and you don't know me and can't say anything and this thread is not about me.
I see apexaudio you are also selling kit LOL
Suddenly EVERYONE ARE DESIGNERS AND DESIGN amplifiers and we are all noobs that bag for good schematic. GREAT JOB people. I am just wondering where you people are taking your schematics and then modifying it like adding fuse on the rails and claiming it is your design.

So this forum is full of designers. Great, can someone give me some STUPID FREE 100W amp that works on 8 ohm and 4? I'll be happy with it because I am noob.
Why not investing some 20 000 $ in audio measurements tools,
and then spend some 2000$ to test an amp designed with a 1500$
simulator, not counting the 500 hours of necessary work to get
rid off all drawbacks and then publish all this for free?...

Lot of people have done this by there, and browsing the site, you ll
find at least 100 good designs proposed by people for free, includng
the pcb routing...
 
Old 28th March 2010, 12:20 AM   #37
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahab View Post
Why not investing some 20 000 $ in audio measurements tools,
and then spend some 2000$ to test an amp designed with a 1500$
simulator, not counting the 500 hours of necessary work to get
rid off all drawbacks and then publish all this for free?...

Lot of people have done this by there, and browsing the site, you ll
find at least 100 good designs proposed by people for free, includng
the pcb routing...
And you think that those people that use that kind of equipment are sitting in front of PC and selling kits on DIY forum right? Ye right lol.
If I had that equipment I would make company, web page (professional, not like AKSAS's page) and I would be building complete amps not kits.

This is ridiculous.

PS: Damon Hill I don't like leach design because it doesn't have great respond to low BASS sounds and that is confirmed by LOT peoples.

Last edited by DigiSoft; 28th March 2010 at 12:22 AM.
 
Old 28th March 2010, 12:23 AM   #38
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiSoft View Post
Yes I have lot of project and you don't know me and can't say anything and this thread is not about me.
I see apexaudio you are also selling kit LOL
Suddenly EVERYONE ARE DESIGNERS AND DESIGN amplifiers and we are all noobs that beg for good schematic. GREAT JOB people. I am just wondering where you people are taking your schematics and then modifying it like adding fuse on the rails and claiming it is your design.

So this forum is full of designers. Great, can someone give me some STUPID FREE 100W amp that works on 8 ohm and 4? I'll be happy with it because I am noob and I don't GIVE MONEY for kits because I want to DIY and I am noob.

4 days I AM STRUGGLING TO FIND THIS KIND OF AMP and I can't in forum full of designers. What a shame.

lol this is called Sellers (designers) vs noob aka me.
I found the Aleph series of amps fantastic. I built the Aleph 5 (60W) myself and I'm thrilled with the results. Hugh's ASKA is a kit, not a DIY effort like much of the Pass Labs stuff. Perhaps you should frequent the Pass Labs forum?

Regards,
Dan
 
Old 28th March 2010, 12:24 AM   #39
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantwomey View Post
I found the Aleph series of amps fantastic. I built the Aleph 5 (60W) myself and I'm thrilled with the results. Hugh's ASKA is a kit, not a DIY effort like much of the Pass Labs stuff. Perhaps you should frequent the Pass Labs forum?

Regards,
Dan

Thank you my friend, I'll check that out.

I've checked Aleph 5 and I must say it is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

Last edited by DigiSoft; 28th March 2010 at 12:28 AM.
 
Old 28th March 2010, 12:31 AM   #40
wahab is offline wahab  Algeria
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: algeria/france
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiSoft View Post
And you think that those people that use that kind of equipment are sitting in front of PC and selling kits on DIY forum right? Ye right lol.
If I had that equipment I would make company, web page (professional, not like AKSAS's page) and I would be building complete amps not kits.

This is ridiculous.

PS: Damon Hill I don't like leach design because it doesn't have great respond to low BASS sounds and that is confirmed by LOT peoples.
Some of them give the schematic and pcb routing for free despite their
amps are worthy being sold built and better than many high cost products...

An exemple :

Home

So you re saying that if you had the knowledge of some designers,your
first move would be to think business?..
Quite paradoxal...

Btw , the symetrical differentials amps (leach style) are extremely good when
properly designed and overall, built...
 

Closed Thread


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTB: A pair of AKSA 100 modules msamkl Swap Meet 2 8th March 2009 07:55 AM
Fs Aksa 100 bacworth Swap Meet 4 5th December 2005 10:33 AM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:36 PM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2