Lang 20w Class A amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In 1985 or so I built a pair of amplifiers from an article in Audio Amateur issue 2/85 called the Lang 20 Watt Class A Mosfet.

Does anyone have a copy of that article? It's spring cleaning and I want to sell these old amps, but I don't have the documentation.

Many thanks
Les

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
In 1985 or so I built a pair of amplifiers from an article in Audio Amateur issue 2/85 called the Lang 20 Watt Class A Mosfet.

Does anyone have a copy of that article? It's spring cleaning and I want to sell these old amps, but I don't have the documentation.

Many thanks
Les

Les I could scan it for you but it would have to wait until Monday or Tuesday when I get home again. Send me e mail if you still need it then to jan at linearaudio dot nl

jd

Completely off topic, i have a question for you, Jan..

I saw that you did mount a Nemesis amp.

The 2sk135 is not that much obsolete, and it s in fact still under
production under the 2sk1058 marking along with a modded case
that is now top3.

Now, the question : how does this amp sound ?..
would be curious to know about your listening experience
with such a design..

Many thanks
Les

I have found an ebay auction about this excellent book also inside the article from Lang, 20 Watt Class A (Item number: 380028710229 - I know this book). It is used, but very cheap.

Attachments

• TAA Audio Amat._L.jpg
    TAA Audio Amat._L.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 562
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.