900W H-class PA Amp with Limiter

Dear Masood, P.c.b's are easily available in Delhi Bhagirath Palace andLazpatrai Market.You can also find ouy about p.c.b. from any U.P.S. manufacturer in Kanpur as Kanpur is a very big industrial city.We use Leftover P.C.B. pieces from a local p.c.b. manufacturer.Try to find out P.C.B. manufacturer in Kanpur on net. for experimenting buy from local markert only.

APEX TEF PCB

Dear sir Apex,

Hello my PCB is complete please check if it is OK so i can post PCB layout for Diy to make Apex sir please guide

Thanking you
Sameer X1

Attachments

• APEX TEF PCB [1600x1200].JPG
    APEX TEF PCB [1600x1200].JPG
    767.2 KB · Views: 1,641
im very sorry for my ignorance, this is the translation to what i wanted to say to MJ777:

yo bro thanks for the info. your profile tells ur in dubai now? whats ur work there? ive also worked there in a semiconductor company, mobile fone in particular. i just wanted to know if u personally tested this H900 mr apex posted?
are the parts available here in the philippines?
thanks again friend.

once again my sincere apologies, never to which i will commit the same mistake again.

thanks for the consideration.

brod

im very sorry for my ignorance, this is the translation to what i wanted to say to MJ777:

yo bro thanks for the info. your profile tells ur in dubai now? whats ur work there? ive also worked there in a semiconductor company, mobile fone in particular. i just wanted to know if u personally tested this H900 mr apex posted?
are the parts available here in the philippines?
thanks again friend.

once again my sincere apologies, never to which i will commit the same mistake again.

thanks for the consideration.

Brod kikoman46, yes i'm in Dubai right now working in a coffee machine supplier as a technician, I already tested Mr. Apex B500 and it had a really good sound but the H900 i haven't test it yet due to spare parts is not available here in Dubai, but as you noticed the circuit is just the same, an additional step driver for h900 was added. the parts which is hard to find in the Philippines are the following: BAV21, NSL32, IR2117 and all other parts are available. but as what i did i ordered it from farnell through element14 there is a distributor there in the Phil., or you can ask Sir Irvynejay or Engeldelapenia maybe they can help you with the parts you need.

regards,
mj777