900W H-class PA Amp with Limiter

thanks brod MJ777.
m just wondering, the wattage output of B500, how well it can deliver into an 8 ohm load? especially to an 18 inch driver paudio 600watts aes?
or is it the H900 which has the more power?
this FARNELL u thought me about, do you have their contact nos i can reach them with?
are these parts BAV21, NSL32 & IR2117 arent available in alexan here in quiapo?

to sir sameerx1

i would like to ask if the circuit apex tef amplifier has already gone testing? is it 100% ok to build one? and sir what is its power output?
could you post its schematics, power supply parts placement guide and its calibration in just one post sir?

more power sir,
kikoman46

to sir apexaudio

is the TEF H900 more powerful than the H900 alone?
where can i get the complete schematics, pcb design, parts placement guide and its power supply?
please sir im really eager to build one of those.
and what was the
TEF means, and what is it for?

hi kikoman46,

just read the whole thread from the beginning so that you will know all the steps. schematic,pcb layout, component placement,power supply requirement, DIYers and ..etc.

regards,
nix

h900 in progress,

Attachments

• DSC02761 copy.jpg
    DSC02761 copy.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 1,637
  • DSC02764 copy.jpg
    DSC02764 copy.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 1,487
  • DSC02812 copy.jpg
    DSC02812 copy.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 1,379
kikoman,
there are two version of h900 board
i use the version 2 board with back to back diode or double diode
they are right just give it a time to read,whole thread reading is good if you can give time
but you can also prefer just reading maybe first 10 or 20 page all info to built is there,
just manage to get all parts that is available to you,all hard to find parts are pinpointed to you by some member,
manage first to get ir2117,bav21 and there you go
regards

kikoman,
there are two version of h900 board
i use the version 2 board with back to back diode or double diode
they are right just give it a time to read,whole thread reading is good if you can give time
but you can also prefer just reading maybe first 10 or 20 page all info to built is there,
just manage to get all parts that is available to you,all hard to find parts are pinpointed to you by some member,
manage first to get ir2117,bav21 and there you go
regards
well apreciated sir engel. thank u very much. ill give it a time someday now.