Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

900W H-class PA Amp with Limiter
900W H-class PA Amp with Limiter
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2010, 02:10 AM   #511
electra_ina is offline electra_ina  Indonesia
diyAudio Member
 
electra_ina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Near Jakarta
Hi Apex..can I used TR Sanken 2SA1494/SC3858 instead SA1943/SC5200 to high output PA?
Regards
  Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2010, 02:23 AM   #512
andrewlebon is offline andrewlebon  India
diyAudio Member
 
andrewlebon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
hi apexaudio
greetings completed amplifier sucessfully great detailed sound
very powerful amplifier very sweet sound .THANKS for your schematic and
COOPERATION all the way otherwise this great amplifier would not have
been possible no heating problems today i will make dc protector
1 can i put 4 pairs more on same heat sink would it result in more power in 4
ohms do not want to run amp in 2 ohms
2 mj 15024 15025 available but i suspect fake transistors

THANKS once again apex audio one more milestone crossed

DIYERS TRY THIS AMPLIFER
thanking you
andrew lebon
  Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2010, 09:59 AM   #513
apexaudio is offline apexaudio  Serbia
diyAudio Member
 
apexaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by electra_ina View Post
Hi Apex..can I used TR Sanken 2SA1494/SC3858 instead SA1943/SC5200 to high output PA?
Regards
Yes, but not can be on this pcb (larger case).
Regards
  Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2010, 10:00 AM   #514
apexaudio is offline apexaudio  Serbia
diyAudio Member
 
apexaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewlebon View Post
hi apexaudio
greetings completed amplifier sucessfully great detailed sound
very powerful amplifier very sweet sound .THANKS for your schematic and
COOPERATION all the way otherwise this great amplifier would not have
been possible no heating problems today i will make dc protector
1 can i put 4 pairs more on same heat sink would it result in more power in 4
ohms do not want to run amp in 2 ohms
2 mj 15024 15025 available but i suspect fake transistors

THANKS once again apex audio one more milestone crossed

DIYERS TRY THIS AMPLIFER
thanking you
andrew lebon
Great news,
Regards
  Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2010, 10:29 AM   #515
electra_ina is offline electra_ina  Indonesia
diyAudio Member
 
electra_ina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Near Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexaudio View Post
Yes, but not can be on this pcb (larger case).
Regards
Thanks Apex..How much power will carring out with 4 pair SA1494/SC3858? more than 500watt/4ohm?
Pozdrav..
  Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2010, 10:34 AM   #516
apexaudio is offline apexaudio  Serbia
diyAudio Member
 
apexaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by electra_ina View Post
Thanks Apex..How much power will carring out with 4 pair SA1494/SC3858? more than 500watt/4ohm?
Pozdrav..
B500 can produce 650W maximum,
Pozdrav..
  Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2010, 10:40 AM   #517
apexaudio is offline apexaudio  Serbia
diyAudio Member
 
apexaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewlebon View Post
hi apexaudio
greetings completed amplifier sucessfully great detailed sound
very powerful amplifier very sweet sound .THANKS for your schematic and
COOPERATION all the way otherwise this great amplifier would not have
been possible no heating problems today i will make dc protector
1 can i put 4 pairs more on same heat sink would it result in more power in 4
ohms do not want to run amp in 2 ohms
2 mj 15024 15025 available but i suspect fake transistors

THANKS once again apex audio one more milestone crossed

DIYERS TRY THIS AMPLIFER
thanking you
andrew lebon
H900 can have 1200W maximum on 4R load.
Regards
  Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2010, 10:47 AM   #518
electra_ina is offline electra_ina  Indonesia
diyAudio Member
 
electra_ina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Near Jakarta
Hvala unapred....
Yes..I mean with B500...
More question: For PSU H900, in my place very hard to find transformator 40vac-40vac-0-40vac-40vac. Can I used 2 trafo CT 42vac? Please help me with diagram.
Regards..
  Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2010, 10:55 AM   #519
apexaudio is offline apexaudio  Serbia
diyAudio Member
 
apexaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by electra_ina View Post
Hvala unapred....
Yes..I mean with B500...
More question: For PSU H900, in my place very hard to find transformator 40vac-40vac-0-40vac-40vac. Can I used 2 trafo CT 42vac? Please help me with diagram.
Regards..
Yes, you can connect primary in parallel, and secundary in series. Conection beatwin secundary will be CT, and you have 2x84vac at the end of secundary.
Regards
  Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2010, 11:07 AM   #520
electra_ina is offline electra_ina  Indonesia
diyAudio Member
 
electra_ina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Near Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexaudio View Post
Yes, you can connect primary in parallel, and secundary in series. Conection beatwin secundary will be CT, and you have 2x84vac at the end of secundary.
Regards
Thanks alot Apex...Yes I undestood..If each trafo 10 Ampere, what 2 trafo will be 20 Ampere or 84vac x 20 A = 1680 watt??
Pozdrav..
  Reply With Quote

Reply


900W H-class PA Amp with LimiterHide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
900w amp module for sale nigelwright7557 Swap Meet 1 15th May 2017 10:36 PM
Nakamichi PA-7 & PA-5 Bias Setting? sourceoneaudio Solid State 6 8th March 2012 01:37 PM
About a very very simple class D PA amp gaetan8888 Class D 8 13th March 2009 03:21 PM
Class-d for a 1kw PA amp MikeHunt79 Class D 4 30th December 2007 07:19 PM
200w Amp + 900w Sub = explosion? 56k Warning Daemonicus Subwoofers 2 31st May 2006 05:30 AM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:10 PM.


Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 15.00%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2017 diyAudio
Wiki