900W H-class PA Amp with Limiter

hey.. Stay cool sir.. Everting will be fine and success if we cool here ;).
thanks guys now my h900 is working, i clean the board with lacquer thinner,and test again.. now step up is working .heres my pcb thanks apex:D
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Hi Apex,

just a question: Why didn't try the Crest step driver? It's quite simple, use just common components, and cheap.

Sajti

Attachments

• crest_step.png
    crest_step.png
    35 KB · Views: 580
Hi Mile , warm greetings from Macedonia , i have experience with audio amplifiers :) Can you send me the full documentation about H900 ? (power supply board , amplifier board PCB layout , circuit and so ) I want to make stereo version of H900 :) Also , how much toroidal transformers i will need for this amplifier ? Just for the amplifier .. 2 kW will be enough for the 2 channels ? Maximum AC voltage should be :confused: Will i get maximum power with 2x55V AC 1000VA transformer for one channel or ???

And i still don't know why 4x40VAC ??? can't be done with 2x40VAC ?

And if it is needed 4x40VAC show how to conect the power supply to the amplifier board , sure with the layout pcb :)

Last edited:
Hi Mile , warm greetings from Macedonia , i have experience with audio amplifiers :) Can you send me the full documentation about H900 ? (power supply board , amplifier board PCB layout , circuit and so ) I want to make stereo version of H900 :) Also , how much toroidal transformers i will need for this amplifier ? Just for the amplifier .. 2 kW will be enough for the 2 channels ? Maximum AC voltage should be :confused: Will i get maximum power with 2x55V AC 1000VA transformer for one channel or ???

And i still don't know why 4x40VAC ??? can't be done with 2x40VAC ?

And if it is needed 4x40VAC show how to conect the power supply to the amplifier board , sure with the layout pcb :)

greeting daniel.
I dont know why u ask that. Everything u ask is here, please read from first page, dont be lazy..

Regards.