DC Servo MOSFET Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FX100

Well i Finally got my FX100 Finished. It's a Dual Mono using 2 of Sami's SMPS at +-48V, & FO DC Sense modules. The SMPS is Very Nice, Very Reasonable in Price & Sami is a pleasure to work with. The DC Sense modules plug in & work as advertised. Love the sound. Deep,Tight, Strong Bass & no shrillness or sizzle in the high end, & very open soundstage. This one is a keeper.

Attachments

• SAM_2773.jpg
    SAM_2773.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 1,219
  • SAM_2775.jpg
    SAM_2775.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 1,209
Well i Finally got my FX100 Finished. It's a Dual Mono using 2 of Sami's SMPS at +-48V, & FO DC Sense modules. The SMPS is Very Nice, Very Reasonable in Price & Sami is a pleasure to work with. The DC Sense modules plug in & work as advertised. Love the sound. Deep,Tight, Strong Bass & no shrillness or sizzle in the high end, & very open soundstage. This one is a keeper.

Cant find Sami. Got a link?

Nice work,
Regards

Nice work!
Is this a diysmps?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.