DC Servo MOSFET Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Space for heatsink 15mm over PCB, wholes for heatsink connect 7,5mm distance from pcb margin. Soldering outputs after montage and connect heatsink and pcb.

Attachments

• F100V2_Hitachi_Reverse.JPG
    F100V2_Hitachi_Reverse.JPG
    200.3 KB · Views: 2,227
  • NX14 PCB+HEATSINK.jpg
    NX14 PCB+HEATSINK.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 2,107
Great job, I must say many people like your pcb design more than my, it's look more like DIY, and more expensive becouse larger size:), thank's for shareing.
Regards

Hi apex,

coolet routing is amazing!:) but i won't agree that every one started liking his design. your designs are very proffesional :rolleyes:space saving and very good traces with appropirate widthes. i always stick with your pcb layout :Dbecause its almost half the size of coolets design.and i feels its good for DIYers.

Vijay

Hi apex,

coolet routing is amazing!:) but i won't agree that every one started liking his design. your designs are very proffesional :rolleyes:space saving and very good traces with appropirate widthes. i always stick with your pcb layout :Dbecause its almost half the size of coolets design.and i feels its good for DIYers.

Vijay

Not every one, beginners in DIY have better look on his design becouse of size and colours, my design confuse beginners, and there is much more beginners than experts, and there is some people who want just clone expensive brand to get better price for sale clone, and don't want learn anything.
Regards

i just simply followed design rules to avoid crosstalk. one hint is nfb must be at the correct point if you can see it. making money for diy is not my case it is just my fast time. if it is digital design I can make it as small as you can imagine. ;)

Coolet,
Your pcb design is great, you share your design, and thank's for that. Making money is not your case for sure, for people who want build 'Goldmund' clone without basic knowlage and without any expirience in DIY, I'm not sure;)
Regards

Attachments

• APEX GND Wireing.jpg
    APEX GND Wireing.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 777
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.