DC Servo MOSFET Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Schematic in JPG

Attachments

• notitleclearsch.JPG
    notitleclearsch.JPG
    318.6 KB · Views: 3,546
Amplifier model F100mkII
Nice work Coolet, thank U
R27 (1M) must be conect to amp out, C5(100n) must be connect to -56V in parallel with R10(100R), Q7 (BD139 ECB) can be move on heatsink with outputs, R12(4k7) can be variable resistor for BIAS adjust. It's not mistake but I prefer 0R1/5W in horisontal position not vertical.
Regards

Last edited:
Amplifier model F100mkII
Nice work Coolet, thank U
R27 (1M) must be conect to amp out, C5(100n) must be connect to -56V in parallel with R10(100R), Q7 (BD139 ECB) can be move on heatsink with outputs, R12(4k7) can be variable resistor for BIAS adjust. It's not mistake but I prefer 0R1/5W in horisontal position not vertical.
Regards
you have added some some errors :D ok i check it out tomorrow. I'll make 2 version for the 5w resistor.

Sometimes the drivers needs heatsinks, depends on what their driving, a mosfet amp doesent really need hesatsinked drivers but some bjt output amps states in the schemo that drivers should be heatsinked.

I built the ESP P3A once and the drivers got ******* hot with no heatsinks.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Sometimes the drivers needs heatsinks, depends on what their driving, a mosfet amp doesent really need hesatsinked drivers but some bjt output amps states in the schemo that drivers should be heatsinked.

I built the ESP P3A once and the drivers got ******* hot with no heatsinks.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Depends of the value of emiter or source drivers resistor also. In this case with R20 390R and mosfets outputs no need to heatsinked drivers. Generaly I agree with 'Better to be safe than sorry'.
Regards

Coolet, there is some notification mistake on yours pcb:
C3(220nF) is replaced with C5(100nF)
R11(22k) is replaced with R9(68R)
C9(22pF) is replaced with C8(470pF)

:D it was the copy n paste mistake :eek:

check if everything are ok before I post the final layout.

BTW what is the wattage of this classic amp for 8ohms

Attachments

• F100mkII_VERTICAL_LANDSCAPE.GIF
    F100mkII_VERTICAL_LANDSCAPE.GIF
    70 KB · Views: 2,108
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.