DC Servo MOSFET Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I found two errors and fixed them. This has been tested and works well.

Attachments

• FX100 PSU with clip circuit errors.pdf
    105.8 KB · Views: 250
  • FX100 PSU with clip circuit errors_Page_1.png
    FX100 PSU with clip circuit errors_Page_1.png
    611.1 KB · Views: 794
Last edited:
Some tracks missing...
Use this PSP100 for FX100 with 3 pairs.

Hi Mile,

I took your advice and built the PSP 100 PSU. I had to make a little daughter board to output +-15V for the XLR pre's. Here are some pics of it installed.

By the way, the protect LED is inverted in the file you shared in the post above.

I did a bit of a redraw to be able to use some euro blocks instead of all spade connectors.

Attachments

• FX100 PSP100.jpg
    FX100 PSP100.jpg
    665.3 KB · Views: 687
  • PSP100 with daughter board.jpg
    PSP100 with daughter board.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 649
Hi Mile,

I hope you are still monitoring this thread. With this PSP100 PSU the clipping circuit is a little too sensitive. The LEDs start flickering and a pretty low volume. They act more like VU lights than clip indicators. Are there some changes I can make so they don't flicker until clipping occurs?

Also, I was out of 0R33 2W resistors so I used 0R15. May I assume that these will affect the over-current circuit?

Thanks, Terry

Apex FX100 R22 to trim pot adjustment value

hi guys is been so long I'm just checking my Sprint file collection and I don't remember if this R22 was change by a pot and what value it was? also is this PSU good to go no changes? looks good :)

Attachments

• pot in place of R22.JPG
    pot in place of R22.JPG
    308.5 KB · Views: 252
  • Apex FX100 PSU.JPG
    Apex FX100 PSU.JPG
    906.7 KB · Views: 257
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.