DC Servo MOSFET Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nice PCB... 70VDC is OK for 3 pairs.
Regards

Mr. Miles,
PCB for my layout, received from professional PCB supplier. Home etching is always a quick alternative:D....

Attachments

• IMG_20160124_224720.jpg
    IMG_20160124_224720.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 896
Mr. Miles, making a layout for new fx100 psu... meanwhile i will try with another PSU that i have for the amplifier.
what needs to change on the Fx 100 PSU+protect for 70V rails? attached for reference.:)

Here is the "quick and dirty" draft layout for New FX100 PSU as per the quoted schematic. It is compatible with schematic and with 18 mils min spacing.
Mr. Miles, can you confirm the schematic again, because I had significantly depart from old layout (more jumpers). Also kindly check relay connections.

I will keep improving it for reducing the jumpers and improving "symmetry":D.

reg
Prasi

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    122.3 KB · Views: 868
Last edited:
Here is the "quick and dirty" draft layout for New FX100 PSU as per the quoted schematic. It is compatible with schematic and with 18 mils min spacing.
Mr. Miles, can you confirm the schematic again, because I had significantly depart from old layout (more jumpers). Also kindly check relay connections.

I will keep improving it for reducing the jumpers and improving "symmetry":D.

reg
Prasi

Nice work... this is FX100 PSU pcb without clip leds.

Attachments

• APEX FX100 PSU PCB.JPG
    APEX FX100 PSU PCB.JPG
    265 KB · Views: 844

Mr. Miles, there was an error in FX100 PSU schematic shared . R9 (220k) does not connect to R15 (100k) in the layout shared by you two posts ago. Instead R15 (100k) connects to the junction of R18 and C13. I have it incorporated the changes in my eagle schematic . The schematic now corresponds to the layout shared by you.
attached are the schematic and layout. pl tell, if my layout is now ok, want to make PCB for it too.
reg
Prasi

Attachments

• 123BRD.png
    123BRD.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 707
  • 123SCH.png
    123SCH.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 729
Mr. Miles, there was an error in FX100 PSU schematic shared . R9 (220k) does not connect to R15 (100k) in the layout shared by you two posts ago. Instead R15 (100k) connects to the junction of R18 and C13. I have it incorporated the changes in my eagle schematic . The schematic now corresponds to the layout shared by you.
attached are the schematic and layout. pl tell, if my layout is now ok, want to make PCB for it too.
reg
Prasi

it will be nice to have a Sprint file of this too :)

Best Regards
Juan

reg
Prasi

Schematic is correct, I made error on my pcb.
Regards

Hi Juan,
I will correct the layout first as per the schematic and then post "eagle files " here. Dont have sprint!.
reg
Prasi

Hi Juan,
as said, pl find the eagle files attached. I am sure you will make much better layout in sprint!

Mr. Miles,
how does the layout look now? ready for etching?

reg
Prasi

Attachments

• 123BRD.png
    123BRD.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 613
  • 123SCH.png
    123SCH.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 260
  • fx100psu+protect-70v wo clip-corr-alt.zip
    139.3 KB · Views: 195
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.