MOSFET Amplifier IRFP240/IRFP9240

Yes, but PRO signal from B500 will not activate cut out speakers on this protect. Anti-click and DC protection will work. PSU and Soft-Start will work with any amp. I try to find schematics.
Regards
Hey Miles, what is needed to activate the speaker cut on on this PSU-7 design, you say the PRO signal from the B500 does not work....why, can we make a change to the B500 or to the PSU-7 so that is does work....so glad I read this posting...

Hey Miles, what is needed to activate the speaker cut on on this PSU-7 design, you say the PRO signal from the B500 does not work....why, can we make a change to the B500 or to the PSU-7 so that is does work....so glad I read this posting...

You must change over current detector on B500, use this circuit.

Attachments

• APEX Over Current Detect.jpg
    APEX Over Current Detect.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 2,073
Over current detector..

You must change over current detector on B500, use this circuit.
thank you Miles...I had just looked at the original HV23 circuit and saw this detail, was about to compare it to the B500 circuit and see how it could be amalgameted...you are a gem Miles, will now do more work on the PCB to make this fit....my B500 pcb is looking quite busy now..but it is going to work well. thanks to you....ciao

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Apex posting #383

protection circuit is different from this schematic...

Why does you using 5 x 470R to Q22

does protection work with 1 resistor to Q 22 like in #383 http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...mplifier-irfp240-irfp9240-39.html#post2476177 too ?

Finally: Is it possibile to add this protection and clip circuit in quasi complementary mosfet Amp ?

Protection circuit from post #383 is different and can be add to any amp and for quasi complementary mosfet amp also.