Technics SL-23

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ciao a tutti ho un giradischi Technics SL-23 che ha smesso di girare il motore, ho ccontrollato tutte le tensioni e sono ok, penso che IC DIP 8 chiamato C1003 o K64D, che è andato, ma non riesco a trovare una data Scheet, qualcuno mi può IC dire che è e se è possibile sostituirlo con qualcos'altro. Grazie

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Hello everyone I have a Technics turntable SL-23 that has ceased to turn the engine, I measured all voltages and are ok, I think IC DIP 8 called C1003 or K64D that is gone, but I can not find a data sheet, someone can say that IC is and if you can replace it with something else. Thanks

Luc,

This is an English language forum, you'll get better response posting in that language.

I've had a few SL20s, a decent table as long as the controller is working. Not seen one of these.

This may help (may not) Repairing a Technics SL-23

dave

Sorry

Ciao a tutti ho un giradischi Technics SL-23 Che ha smesso di girare il motore, ho ccontrollato tutte le Tensioni e sono ok, penso Che IC DIP 8 CHIAMATO C1003 o K64D, Che è ANDATO, ma non riesco a trovare una data Scheet, qualcuno mi PUÒ IC Dire Che è e se è possibile sostituirlo con qualcos'altro. Grazie

Hello everyone I have a Technics turntable SL-23 that has stopped turning the motor, I ccontrollato all voltages and are ok, I think that IC DIP 8 called C1003 or K64D that is gone but I can not find any date scheet, someone I can say that IC is and if you can replace it with something else. Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.