Audiolab 8000S Service Manual

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2006
I have schematics and service manual for the 8000p and 8000a. Their is very little diffrence in the schematics at a glance, I think diffrences are mostly parts related and I would bet its the same with the 8000s too.

I could email them to you, just leave your address here.

help needed.

I have schematics and service manual for the 8000p and 8000a. Their is very little diffrence in the schematics at a glance, I think diffrences are mostly parts related and I would bet its the same with the 8000s too.

I could email them to you, just leave your address here.

Hi
I need some help.
I have an audiolap 8000p power amp and one channel went off after a strange noise that came from the pre-amp.
I can't hear the relay on the left channel.
I would really appreciate if you could help me with your schematics.
My email is : :cop:email address removed Please PM:cop:
Thank you for your time.
Vassilis

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are not able to find this kind of manuals for free. I bought them. They are not the material you find on the internet. They have all the proper details, testing methods, schematics, test point voltages, parts list & estimated prices for parts. They are fully detailed & they are not uploaded anywhere. I fixed my audiolab 8000p with these. The ones from the internet are just a picture and a single schematic from an old version.
So yes, money worth spend. No need to buy a new amp.

Hi,

I also have a fault 8000S, but no the amp, the digital circuit that control the inputs, volume, etc.

Pelase, anyone can send me a pdf copy of the service manual or the circuit diagram? At least of the digital control part.

My email: coutodominguez@yahoo.es

Or can include a link for download here, and also serve for other users.

I don't need a link for buy in Ebay, in this moment I can't spend money. A crisis, you know. I ned solve this at the minimun cost so, if someone is kind enough to provide me a copy, I will be thankful.

Happy days.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.