Amplify weak signal to stronger...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Actually I'm not using it in audio amplifier. I need is only a simple schematics that can control a powerful 540 motor's speed.

1. Amplification Factor in dB or as multiplicator
mmhhh... I think it's very low, the max signal is about 40mA around. The signal output is from IC.

2. Maybe Source impedanz also
I'm using two 9.6V 2800mAh stick pack batteries parallel connected. The amps output from the Batteries is "can be say" high.

3. Dynamicrange you want to have on Output.(Peaklevel)
I think The load of the motor need (peak level) is about 50 amp or above. (my multi tester cannot handle that high or amp)

Mikka said:
Help me please, draw me a schematic that use to amplify weak signal. Just for one pole. Using MOSFET irf1404, input signal is positive pole and output can be pos or neg pole. Pleeassseee.... just a little simple schematic.....
or email me tzyeong@tm.net.my

It is not a simple thing to do that is the problem your not listening to me in the other thred you posted. Do what i sujested. uses the toggle switches. building a fet controler with your knowlege is not going to work.

It's not I'm not listening to you, it's because you always not giving me enough information to build the switching thing. Can you show me how to make it work? Or show me in a diagram. I've been waiting for your schematics and waiting to buy the parts to finish it. When can you give meee..... :geezer:

I think I just have to build two type of speed controller. alright continue with the MOSFET schematics. Anyone know any power mosfet that is more powerful then irf1404 in that kind of size. Orgonom? you know how to design a MOSFET schematics? Is it recommended to use ICs one the diagram? Hope there is no IC needed in the diagram.

And also JasonL, I'll wait for your schematics. This MOSFET speed controller is just for track racing. I'll put your design on my Tamiya QD with modified 15t motor....

>I have found diy RC speed controllers on the web when I was
looking- suspect they are still around
Hope you can show me the website....

>how are you going to translate the pulse width to varing resistance/voltage?
I'm not totally electric component thing idiot, I know some basic. If others that I don't know, I'll just ask you, maybe you can be my teacher ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.