Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th February 2010, 09:14 AM   #1
imagios is offline imagios  Czech Republic
diyAudio Member

Default Good and affordable kit? any recommendations?

Hello,
Im looking for a nice amp kit. I made a small Tamp and would like now to build something with more "powe" about 100w is my idea.
Im not very skilled in electrionics so building kits is as far as I can go. Can some one of you recommend me a nice amp kit, with a good parameters but for a reasonable price? I will not spend hounderts of dollars for the kit.
Any recommendations, idealy if there would be the case as well to buy as I dont have a workshop.
Thanks

Hide this!Advertise here!
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search