Best books about solid state amplifiers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
IIRC Bob Pease has his own web page on www.national.com and also writes articles for Electronic Design. he wrote a lot of the App Notes and he has a few books, but i don't think anything specifically about audio amps. there's also an old "app note" book from 1980 called the "Audio/ Radio Applications Handbook. it's available at Amazon (gee, "back in the day" it was FREE...)
there's a lot of good info in that book....

i think i'm going to buy the book when i get a chance. i have the 1978 "volume 2" of the book, and i think in the 1980 edition, "vol 2" was incorporated into the book, as well as some newer information. one particular circuit that i've built, but can't seem to find in any of national's other app notes is the 3 band tone control (or equalizer). i think it was called a "3 band Baxandall equalizer". their chapter on power amps and boosters was exceptional.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.