Can someone here help me figure out if I've laid out my schematic correctly?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As a college student, I am, not surprisingly, pretty broke. As such, I'm designing an amplifier that uses a tiny PCB, can be built entirely using through-hole parts, and is comprised entirely of ICs that our good friends at National Semiconductor will give us completely free. This is my first attempt at anything more complicated than a GainClone PCB, and I was hoping that someone could check my work.

The amplifier is pretty simple - it's the reference design from the datasheet of the LME49600, a BUF634 clone manufactured by NatSemi. It's a basic "op amp with a buffer in the feedback loop" design, with the addition of a servo to eliminate voltage bias (which I think should be bypassable by removing a few parts and adding a jumper - am I correct in this assumption?)

http://www.national.com/an/AN/AN-1768.pdf

I've laid out the schematic in EAGLE, and would appreciate it if someone could take a look and check to see if I've done something stupid. It's functionally the same as the one in the schematic, though a few parts (mostly power supply caps) have been swapped. Also, the two dual op-amps have been swapped with a quad op-amp from the same series.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Also, I was hoping that someone could check if the following parts are sized correctly - I'm not quite sure if I'm reading the datasheet right. I also couldn't find the Molex connector in question on Mouser - if it's the one I think it is, it's pretty common, and if anyone could point it out I'd appreciate it.

10UF caps:
EEU-FC1H100L Panasonic Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors - Leaded
120UF caps:
EEU-FC1E121 Panasonic Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors - Leaded
1UF caps:
MKS4-1.0/100/10 WIMA Polyester Film Capacitors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.