Levinson ML-9 Help?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
icon1.gif
Anyone have the Service manual?
Hello all.
I have an ML-9 that was pulled down for bad hum in rt. channel about 8 years ago.
At that time I replaced a bunch of electrolytic caps stuck it back together to test.
It was just fine.....but I then had the left channel start the same.... so took it back apart, where it has remained. saddly my notes and scribbled diagrams are no longer among the parts!!
I've had literally zero time for audio fun for most of 20 years........but old embers have ignited now.
So the Maggies will have their mylar again resonating!

System: Magneplanar Tympani 1D's -> mid-range; Magneplanar Tympani 3B -> bass; Richard Sequerra custom ribbon tweeters -> high; 4@ Quicksivver 60w mono blocks (8417 + teflon caps) mid-range and tweeters; Levinson ML-9 bass; ARC SP-9 (caps moded) preamp. #4 welding cable speaker cable, 4x44ga Litz wire UDMW Poly Propelyene sleeved interconnects -> bnc connectors; Vendetta Research (aka: John Curl) crossover bass to mid-range; custon passive crossover mid to high.
Now I know you guys here will find all this verifiably "antique" and passe' ...but through these forums those '..tique components will be upgraded. (Quicksilvers already have parts ordered to retube to 6BG6GAs, ML-9 will get the full bypass cap treatment while I'm in there). So we're starting now.
So Thank you for the help and inspiration!

Some day I'll build my long dreamt OTLs for the mid-range and tweeters.:spin:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.