Lab Gruppen ip1350 and ip2100 service manuals

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently got my hands on 3 Lab Gruppen (two ip1350 and one ip2100) amplifiers that have had some kind of liquid spilled in to them. Both the ip1350's were damaged, where one had both channels killed and the other had one dead channel. I managed to fix one of them to working condition, but the other 1350 still sits in my workshop and only works on one channel.
Has anyone got the schematics/service manual for these amplifiers (ip1350, ip2100). I really wish to get them back working, since they are excellent sounding amps.

Thanks

I recently got my hands on 3 Lab Gruppen (two ip1350 and one ip2100) amplifiers that have had some kind of liquid spilled in to them. Both the ip1350's were damaged, where one had both channels killed and the other had one dead channel. I managed to fix one of them to working condition, but the other 1350 still sits in my workshop and only works on one channel.
Has anyone got the schematics/service manual for these amplifiers (ip1350, ip2100). I really wish to get them back working, since they are excellent sounding amps.
Thanks

I need also this service manuals (at least schematics)
here the photos of this amplifiers:
http://labgruppen.com/downloads/product/iP2100spec.pdf
LAB GRUPPEN iP1350 iP 1350 700w at 8 ohm Power Amp USED on eBay (end time 05-Jan-10 12:19:18 GMT)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.