ASR COLLECTOR preamp (German)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
But I did wait until I found the information from the maker!!!:D

Check this site:
the Impulse Loudspeaker webpage

tnx mate ;)

in fact - I know that site - best source of info for Impulse spks ; nice Gentleman , who's running www.acoustica.org sent me Lali plans and necessary info about drivers .....

one day - if you stumble on some plans & additional info for your Taus , feel free to toss that in my direction :clown:

( you probably realized 'till now ....... that I must know and have ..... everything :rofl: )

Will do ZM!

Meanwhile, having heard a lot of criticism of the Xover design in the H2 (&Ta'us) I am looking to see what is the best way to go in that area! After that I want to try some better tweeters - the focals are the original and sound a bit shrill to me.
What a life!:rolleyes:

Just got a bargain :)(I hope:confused:) on ebbbay. A pair of Audio Physic (original type) Step speakers for 100 Euro.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Will do ZM!

:D I can't wait ...... you have it already , or ?

Meanwhile, having heard a lot of criticism of the Xover design in the H2 (&Ta'us) I am looking to see what is the best way to go in that area! After that I want to try some better tweeters - the focals are the original and sound a bit shrill to me.
What a life!:rolleyes:

I can see what's in xover , and probably can re-think something ....

Just got a bargain :)(I hope:confused:) on ebbbay. A pair of Audio Physic (original type) Step speakers for 100 Euro.

will google little later , just to be sure in your luck ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.