Schematic needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all, I'm new to this site/forum and need a little help. I have an Electrocompaniet preampliwire that is blowing the .5 a fuses. It appears that the + and - regulators are not regulating I would like to find the schematic for this preamp. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Luckyflyer

This message may be reaching you a little late, but I too was looking for schematics for the Nikko Alpha II. I need to make some additional entries on this website to become a trusted member, but in the meantime I've located another site that promises me a link to the entire service manual. Alas I'm also a new member of that site and need to wait until an administrator gives me additional rights to download it. Here is a link to that site: Nikko Alpha II - AudioKarma.org Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums The site is audiokarma and seems to have a similar forum. You may also be interested in another link on this site that goes over detailed troubleshooting of a failed output stage on the same amplifier. It's link is here: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/52037-nikko-alpha-ii-amp-troubleshooting.html

Good luck with your search and troubleshooting.

This message may be reaching you a little late, but I too was looking for schematics for the Nikko Alpha II. I need to make some additional entries on this website to become a trusted member, but in the meantime I've located another site that promises me a link to the entire service manual. Alas I'm also a new member of that site and need to wait until an administrator gives me additional rights to download it. Here is a link to that site: Nikko Alpha II - AudioKarma.org Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums The site is audiokarma and seems to have a similar forum. You may also be interested in another link on this site that goes over detailed troubleshooting of a failed output stage on the same amplifier. It's link is here: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/52037-nikko-alpha-ii-amp-troubleshooting.html

Good luck with your search and troubleshooting.

about there you will find some schematics:
Electrocompaniet Diagrams, Schematics and Service Manuals for FREE || ABELtronics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.