BGR Blazer X10 1000W RMS Monoblock Power Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello there. Guys has anyone tried to build such a powerfull ampo, not for a specific reason but just for the fun of it?!,recently i was looking in ebay and saw this:
BGR Blazer X10 1000W RMS Monoblock Power Amplifier DIY

BGR Blazer X10 1000W RMS Monoblock Power Amplifier DIY - eBay (item 150371286906 end time Dec-05-09 23:51:03 PST)

Using high quality SANKEN 5x 2SA1295 & 5x 2SC3264 ... it looks neat and,well the cost isnt that super and i was just wondering how it might play , with a really powerfull PSU. i do have a large box from a friend with 2 LARGE side heatsinks, and i was thinking of building it. everything seems quite easy since pcbs are pre assembled..Any comments are welcome.

I made already the PCB of this Amp and put all the spare parts and ready for testing...I dont think so if the schematic i used is correct...do you have a clear schematic? can you furnish me one..?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.