Help with this amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry for this late answer.
Finally i used the triple EF as an output stage driven by an lme49810 @63V rails and stopped there for now.
I actually use it for my subs.
I am just finishing an aleph J and i am planning to mod it as an SRPP output. Though i need to listen to it as a stock aleph J first.
What is your new project?

I have no new project but finishing some unfinished project. Currently I am almost finish my collinear antenna, only the seal and paint, then the ant ready to climb the tower. I m still continuing this cheap project, now it just getting better. After this antenna there still some project unfinished, main amps, power supply, pfc, and some other project. I just take some rest some how now.

Hallo tomat,
today I discover the right name of your circuit: it is the "T-Circuit"
The exactly title name of the according article about the "T-Circuit" is follow:
"An Ultra-Low Distortion Direct-Current Amplifier" from the author
BART N. LOCANTHI (James B. Lansing Sound, Inc.
http://www.harman.com/EN-US/OurComp...ip/Documents/Scientific Publications/1091.pdf
By another thread Mr. Bob Cordell mentioned this one and therefore I have found this article

The pdf URL about Harmans T-Circuit
"An Ultra-Low Distortion Direct-Current Amplifier"
from the author BART N. LOCANTHI (James B. Lansing Sound, Inc.)
www_harman.com/EN-US/OurCompany/Technologyleadership/Documents/Scientific%20Publications/1091.pdf
is death. Here the currently URL:
http://www.aes.org/tmpFiles/elib/20110325/1091.pdf

Hello Andreas. Wishing you a safe, healthy and prosperous 2018.

Your contributions to our diy audio world of articles, semiconductor data etc. are impressive, highly commendable, and greatly appreciated. Your work is unique and stands out.

Why the interest in Class B? I reported in the Pass Labs Forum experiments with Class B which I called Class aP [aP = analog Pulse]. This simple approach has potential to overcome and/or eliminate problems in the power output stage like cross over distortion, and other negative phenomena.

I'll continue to follow your posts for understanding, and hopefully revive my thread on Class aP amplification.

Best regards
Anton

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.