amplifier kit in USA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello fellas! I have been looking for a company that have good solid stated amplifier kits or integrated amp.I build an integrated amp LM3875 chipamp That sounds wonderful. But I would like to get into solid stated.I found many excellent amps kits but they are located in Australia.The ones that I have found in USA are poor in quality and power.Thank you guys.:confused:

Hello fellas! I have been looking for a company that have good solid stated amplifier kits or integrated amp.I build an integrated amp LM3875 chipamp That sounds wonderful. But I would like to get into solid stated.I found many excellent amps kits but they are located in Australia.The ones that I have found in USA are poor in quality and power.Thank you guys.:confused:

I Garantee you won't be disappointed with Anthony amplifiers. Well worth the $$

Amplifier Kits - Audio Amplifier Modules - MOSFET Amps

Thank you. I did see these kits too.But as I said before, I am looking for a good source in the USA. I also saw the Aspen amplifier,Aksa.all from Australia too. it is bad that in the USA We do not have those kinds of kits.

How come you want to stay in the usa ? are you worried about shipping or something ?

I guess another question is, what is your power goals needs etc etc, what about budget ?

What type of music is this for ? How many amplifiers you need ?

How come you want to stay in the usa ? are you worried about shipping or something ?

I guess another question is, what is your power goals needs etc etc, what about budget ?

What type of music is this for ? How many amplifiers you need ?

Yes, I am worry about shipping!
I am looking into 100 watts per channel RMS
I listen to a wide variety of music
I am looking for two channels (stereo)
I saw some good one from Aspen ..Aska but I am not so sure if I made a mistake calculating de Australian dollar but I got around $1500 for the kits. lol With that money I can get a nice amp hehehehehe it is the LIFEFORCE 100 $1670 Australian dollar. Maybe I am wrong but if this is the price....they are koo....koo.

Yes, I am worry about shipping!
I am looking into 100 watts per channel RMS
I listen to a wide variety of music
I am looking for two channels (stereo)
I saw some good one from Aspen ..Aska but I am not so sure if I made a mistake calculating de Australian dollar but I got around $1500 for the kits. lol With that money I can get a nice amp hehehehehe it is the LIFEFORCE 100 $1670 Australian dollar. Maybe I am wrong but if this is the price....they are koo....koo.

Email Anthony, shipping won't be to much, just get the amplifier and psu kit from him, and buy the transformer and heat sink in the usa, I bet anthony will get you a great package deal. He's easy to work with and a great guy.

J'

What about ebay ?
They have a huge range.
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Since the days of Heath kit no one in America has really pursued kit making. Antony's (Aussie amp) products are outstanding but are more of a modular design. Ernst Borberly probably makes some of the finest kits available Home Page a little pricey but well worth it. He will also offer support to you during the build. If I did not have 4 amps in the closet 1 in the listening room and another in que on the work bench I would build a pair of the Millennium_75_Monoblocks . Actually you can purchase these threw
LB Audio in California http://www.borbelyaudio.com/assembly.asp .
Bill

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.