Electrocompaniet AW250 needs shematics or idea!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have AW250 DoubleMono with metal front and rack handles. Trying to fix problem using AW250DMB schematics, but in vain, there is big difference in output stage. EC had refuse to help with schematics. Had find a lot for AW 100, 65 even 75 and 120. May be there is one for AW250, give any idea where to find!

Attachments

• amp.jpg
    amp.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 508
I have AW250 DoubleMono with metal front and rack handles. Trying to fix problem using AW250DMB schematics, but in vain, there is big difference in output stage. EC had refuse to help with schematics. Had find a lot for AW 100, 65 even 75 and 120. May be there is one for AW250, give any idea where to find!

Hi Olek!

Your amp is an early AW250DMB like mine. Even the constructor (Per Abrahamsen, ECS Holding) didn`t have the writings for this old model. But they are willing to help, just did a job on my old and heavily uppgraded amp.

Hi, I also have this older 250 watts electro. I got a schemat from Olek I think, it was for a newer version, mine has a different input stage. I wanted to know if any of you know the voltages from the power supply
Mine has VCC+/- 66 Volts and VDD+ 100Volts and VDD- 80Volts. The diffrent vdd volts first made me suspect the regulator, but both channels looks the same... So either the both failed the same way or someone changed the regulator for some obscure reason. The newer schematic says VCC +/- 70 Volts, VDD +/- 76 Volts, So anybody that has measurements from another one of the older version.
Br
Anders

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.