Harrison XI600

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have circuits for the X series of Harrison amps, I'm not sure if there are many diferences between the X and XI series. Taking into consideration tha the X series is essentially the same as the P series i would suspect you could use an X series circuit to fix and XI amp.
The problem with my my circuits is they are A1 or A0 size so will have to get them reduced.
thanks
lee

I search in the moment also a schematic fom Harrison: the model K4000;
about
MAJ Electronic
and
HH amplification equipment history
I haven't success.
Then I have start this thread:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/147392-harrison-type-k4000-k-4000-mkii-2x1000w-4ohm.html
unfortunately also without success until this day.

Have you success with the schematic of the amp model X(i)600 (see attachement) ?

Here a thread regarded your amp:
Huge ammount of sound gear + Pulsar dimmers! - Blue Room technical forum

Attachments

• Harrison Xi600.pdf
    49.8 KB · Views: 547
Hi.

Is the amplifier in the photo yours? Could I see picture of the topplate? My amp is missing the topplate.. - it looks like there is a block-schematic on there?

I havnt been able to find a schematic. Sadly. Last time I used the amp it still worked, but I would very much like a schematic in case it selvf-destroys.

Kind Regards TroelsM

Hi.

Is the amplifier in the photo yours? Could I see picture of the topplate? My amp is missing the topplate.. - it looks like there is a block-schematic on there?

I havnt been able to find a schematic. Sadly. Last time I used the amp it still worked, but I would very much like a schematic in case it selvf-destroys.

Kind Regards TroelsM
This amplifier isn't from me. I have found the photo about
Harrison Xi600 amplifier on eBay (end time 31-Mar-10 16:41:30 BST)
Perhaps you can contact the bidder for a high resolution photo from the top plate and a schematic.
I need the K4000 Schematic and I don't get from there:
HH amplification equipment history
and there:
MAJ Electronic
But perhaps the service manual from XI600 is available there (try it in two weeks cause the Prolight + Sound in Frankfurt this week).

I have recently found a HIT x800 mos-fet which is very damaged(don't know if it still works but i highly doubt it) ,but there's still the top plate on it and if i remember well the schematics are the same than for the x600. I'll post some pictures of it later but as i said its is old and damaged so the schematics are almost erased.

How's this for a stash of Harrison gear? :D

Attachments

• IMG_0058_r1.JPG
    IMG_0058_r1.JPG
    268.9 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    344.5 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_0059_r1.JPG
    IMG_0059_r1.JPG
    305.7 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_0053.JPG
    IMG_0053.JPG
    273.1 KB · Views: 324
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.