Try Again- Need help on an HK330B

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am trying to re-assemble an HK330B. The service manual I have is for an HK330A with an addendum for the 330B, but the board I'm having issues with is only shown as what I believe is from a 330A. I have a few wires that need reattached, but I can't quite figure out where they go. The board is the pre-driver board. I recapped it and replaced the four main drivers. I bought it off "that auction site" and it was blowing the right channel fuse. It had the wrong driver transistors installed.
I've attached a photo of the board on which I worked and the drawing of the board from the service manual.
Any help finding the right home for the wires would be great. As I mentioned, I have the service manual, but its more geared toward the 330A in this particular instance.

Thanks,
Mike

*** I had this posted on another forum, but ended up deleting it. Some of the replies were less than helpful and the thread was going nowhere. If you read this on another post and had comments about my ability to read a schematic, please offer either helpful advice about fixing my receiver, or don't offer any advice.
Thanks. :)

Attachments

• HK Board.JPG
    HK Board.JPG
    532.6 KB · Views: 48
  • HK PreBoard.jpg
    HK PreBoard.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 43
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.