Help with very high power amp modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A small detail only.
I have tried the push - pull forced air cooling; does not makes sense.
The fan which pull air from the tunnel, it impedes the fan which push air into tunnel. It is an issue of lack of synchronization and the result it is a disturbance at the middle point of tunnel.
This is in effect only for coaxial placed fans. If these are in angle between them, then no one problem except the needless cost for the second fan.
Take a look as well, in the pictures of PA amplifiers of famous companies like CROWN, PEAVEY, CREST etc from which you can confirmed for that i said.

Regs
Fotios

I am looking for options like this , but this company does not have english lit.

The point would be to try and build some pro amps.

For PA use (pro amps) all famous constructors they prefer the use of BJTs instead FETs, not only in output stage but in the whole amplifier.
For example, C-Audio started to build PA amplifiers with Mosfets in output (25 years ago) and now build amplifiers with BJTs and SMPS power supplies.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.