DIY Hi-Fi PC power amplifier (Live..)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Like so

Attachments

• IMGP1651.JPG
    IMGP1651.JPG
    273.1 KB · Views: 182
Desktop amplifier, positioning is very clear. Chassis is small, less power requirements, but I do not like thick, IC and other type of amplifier, so this will be used on the possession, NJW0302 with NJW0281 This tube sound beautiful, I remember it was a magazine Ranking No. One of them, but fortunately it would not much to say.
1, amplifier board, I heard Road, with a pair of tube amplifier for the desktop is enough.
2, the former Class of 5532, I chose ten times larger, we may here have a feeling that can not think of justice, and so many things still on the low end of something presentable and acceptable? Ha ha! No, if I remember correctly, the last of thousands of machines are all pre-class all-oh op amp.
3, power supply prices, I chose the Department of chemical capacitance, 10000UF * 4 40000 U of the capacitor, for the two channels come from enough of a transformer do I use the 250W of the EI imported cattle, why not ring-type transformer it? EI bovine Toroidal transformer with low contrast, Alto has also come to some better.
4, enter the conversion with a small relay
5, potentiometers do with ALPS 27-type, stable and durable.
6, the chassis is not said, and on the map take your time.

The standard of English is not good, poorly translated, reads as follows:

“桌面功放,定位很清晰。机箱小,功率要求不大,但我不太喜欢厚膜、IC等这类功放,所以这次会用对管,NJW0302与NJW0281这对管音色很美,记得某本杂志当时把它排行第一位呢,好在那就不多说了。
1、功放板,一声道用一对管,对于桌面功放来说足够了。
2、前级我选用了5532的十倍放大,大家可能这里有有点觉得不可思义了,这么低端的东西还上大雅之堂?呵呵!非也,如果我没有记错的,上十万的机器全是清一色的运放前级哦。
3、电源部价我选用了化工的电容,10000UF*4 四万U的电容,对于两个声道来的够用的了,变压器呢我选用的进口的250W的EI牛,为什么不用环型变压器呢?EI牛对比环型变压器低、中音还来得好一些。
4、输入转换用了小继电器
5、电位器呢用ALPS 27型,稳定而耐用。
6、机箱就不说了,上图慢慢看吧。

post-level voltage DC +-45V, Preamp voltage is DC +-14V, Design voltage is DC +-15V, A margin of error, input voltage relay DC4.1V, post-level quiescent current 60mA, the midpoint voltage is 3.8mV , very good.

Attachments

• b6.jpg
    b6.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 49
  • b8.jpg
    b8.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 34
  • b9.jpg
    b9.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 23
  • b10.jpg
    b10.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 23
  • b11.jpg
    b11.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 23
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.