Big schematics archive - contributions required! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th September 2009, 07:45 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Big schematics archive - contributions required!

Hey guys, check out http://www.abeltronics.co.uk/diagrams.php for my archive of diagrams, schematics and manuals. There's about 4000 diagrams there at the moment, all downloadable for free and i'm looking for more!

If you have any schematics, diagrams or service manuals in any format and you want to share them, i'm interested.

If you wanna contribute, please e-mail/PM what you have to lewis at abeltronics dot co dot uk. I'll pdf them and upload them to the site so others can enjoy them!

Anyways, hope the archive helps you guys....

Any takers?
Old 9th September 2009, 11:10 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Default Thank you to offer schematics for us..and of course i want to cooperate

but i found the download and upload speed very low...i had 5 Kbps average when my normal speed is 72 kbps.

Maybe too much people using, or my own system overloaded..i don't know..but i found extremelly slow.

regards,

Carlos
Old 9th September 2009, 11:20 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Hi there, yes, my site is normally extremely fast, but there is a massive load on the server since i posted a few hours ago. At one point it crashed! Can I ask people to be patient and try again later if the download speed is slow...
Old 10th September 2009, 01:26 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Hello abeltronics

Did you look at this web site for more diagrams schematics and manuals ?

There a lot in this web site;

http://www.audio-circuit.dk

Bye

Gaetan
Old 10th September 2009, 06:31 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

www.hifiengine.com
Enjoy
Old 10th September 2009, 08:50 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

how bigs your email system ??????????
Old 10th September 2009, 08:20 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

lewis, I have lots, and am in the uk, most are not in e form tho, and many would be very good to go on, they are a lifetimes collection, somehow one day, I hope to get them in e-form for everyone else, I believe some are unique, ie circuits makers never wanted people to see, and I have them, and want people ot know of them
Old 10th September 2009, 08:35 PM   #8
CeeVee is offline CeeVee  Portugal
diyAudio Member

To me it's a mystery...why don't any of these archive have Shanling CD player schematics or service manuals...can't find 'em anywhere.
Old 10th September 2009, 09:05 PM   #9
Gordy is offline Gordy  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt cdr data View Post
lewis, I have lots, and am in the uk, most are not in e form tho, and many would be very good to go on, they are a lifetimes collection, somehow one day, I hope to get them in e-form for everyone else, I believe some are unique, ie circuits makers never wanted people to see, and I have them, and want people ot know of them
Lt cdr data, whether you make them available or not is obviously up to you. Personally I hope that you do help the community, but if not I'ld just like to say that from my perspective it's nice to know that someone has them and is beating the system!! Keep it up.
Old 10th September 2009, 10:44 PM   #10
diyAudio Member

Hey guys.........

Old'n'Cranky - in theory unlimited! Someone just sent through about 500MB in multiple parts, so it might be worth a go..... What have you got? I might be able to arrange ftp if that makes things easier.....

lt cdr data - that sounds really good, i've got a load of printed service manuals too that need scanning and converting to pdf. I'm about to buy an A3 scanner for the purpose, so maybe we can help each other out? Meanwhile, if you got some e-versions, send them over!

ceevee - you're right, I had a shanling something-or-other in for repair ages ago, and couldn't find a service manual for it anywhere, but luckily it was a simple standard circuit. Maybe combining people's collections might dig up some gems?

Thanks for the response by the way.......keep the information flowing freely!

Hide this!Advertise here!