DIY Curve Tracer for PC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There are not English manual.
And English Version parallel port software had not writed.

Beasure the parallel port borad no mcu and no Encrypt, everyone can clone it,So I put a limit in parallel port software.
You need a serial number to register, Otherwise it only measure one track.If you change you CPU or harddisk,you must register again.

The RS232 version need my "RS232 adapter", and the adapter have a microcontroller ,so it is no easy clone.
So I remove the register limit on RS232 version software. You can copy to all PC to run.

The RS232 version software have the same measurement speed when Communicate at 115200bps. and less CPU utilization.
If you need more precise (set at over 4 times Sampling),the rs232 version will fast then parallel port version.

new CT version hardware and software have complete.

the version have two board, one is "mcu board", one is "measure board".

attachment.php

attachment.php

the software not only draw the curve but alse can auto detect DUT's type and pin name.

I will provide the "mcu board",and the "measure board" will not provide.
but the circuit of "measure board" as follower
attachment.php

you can designed the PCB base you box.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 4,359
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 4,276
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 2,903
new pcb & new schematic

1.three channel power amp
attachment.php

2.power supply and Protection schematic
attachment.php

3.USB/RS232 interface
attachment.php

4.mcu conntrol & AD/DA
attachment.php

5.PCB
attachment.php

This version,temperature stable very good

I Short socket B and socket E,and use hot wind the pcb,then measure VBE voltage.
below pic is show the result.
The red curve is checked the "Calibration before measure" option,all voltage is less 1mV.
Another color curve not check the "Calibration before measure" option,the voltage is more then 10mV.
So if you want high precision then check the "Calibration before measure" option,system will spend 0.5s to calibration
attachment.php

Attachments

• USB-RS232.GIF
    USB-RS232.GIF
    45.6 KB · Views: 2,102
  • power suppry.GIF
    power suppry.GIF
    36.2 KB · Views: 2,074
  • 功率放大器.jpg
    功率放大器.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 2,116
  • MCU control.GIF
    MCU control.GIF
    136 KB · Views: 2,104
  • PCB.jpg
    PCB.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 2,110
  • 校正效果.png
    校正效果.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 2,054
Ho locky, probably someone from china or HK on this forum that already sells stuff on ebay, could help you?
It's not much different than taotao from the looks.

If you pack all the parts in a nice box, shipping abroad is exactly the same, but more expensive and there will be a form to fill about what's inside and the value.

sell on ebay

Hi again selling on ebay is easy and maybe same as taobao you nedd to have

-credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD)
-register your card on paypal
-register on ebay

You are ready to sell on ebay!!!

Many peoople are in need of your product and trough ebay you can sell to everybody in the world.
Miro

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.