integrated AMP Audio Analogue Puccini schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello there,

:spin:

Can anyone share this integrated AMP Audio Analogue Puccini schematic diagram to me ?

It was no sound and I found two fuses in right channel's 30VDC rail were broken. As well the 220VAC fuse was broken.

However, after I replaced them a new ones and now having 30VDC at 4 power transistors' collector, it was still no sound.

Please help and give advice.

CK

replace power transistors.

I have schematcs but no way to upload, they are on the web somehwere tho, I had to find them....its just an output stage driven by an opamp.

I have 100s of schematics and I need someone to digitise them onto a website for me for the benefit of everyone, but can't do it myself.

Thanks to IT and Jacco your help.

I got it from the link and just spent a little time to open for postscript file (the schematic) by suitable application. Finally, I found the WEB site (very well) , it help me open this file type through IE but no need any application.

http://view.samurajdata.se/

Hi IT

You said "I have 100s of schematics and I need someone to digitise them" . Do you have a schematic of McIntosh some model that have analog VU-Meter circuit ? Because I have trying to build an advanced VU-Meter driver for my large meters.

CK

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.