Pioneer SA 9500II

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is anyone familar with this amp? I would like to know what class/type SS amp it is, or any other info you may have. Thank you.:confused:

I have not listened to one personally but the amp is over engineered with everything "heavy duty". This amp would not sweat at anything you throw at it. The build is superb. I had a chance to buy one, but decided to pass on it, but I've always had doubts. If you can buy it at a good price, you should go for it. This won't sound the same way as the SX-1250 or SX-1980 though.

I have not listened to one personally but the amp is over engineered with everything "heavy duty". This amp would not sweat at anything you throw at it. The build is superb. I had a chance to buy one, but decided to pass on it, but I've always had doubts. If you can buy it at a good price, you should go for it. This won't sound the same way as the SX-1250 or SX-1980 though.

Thanks Slowpat! I have two of them. The first one I bought in a pawn shop ten years ago for 35.00 US. The other I recentley bought came to me as a packagage deal which included the TX-9500 II tuner, CT-F100 cassett deck, PL 630 turn table and the Pioneer "speck audio rack" with the fancy chrome plated wheels.

I am now using this amp with my 3.5 DIY build. I need to know the specs on this amp, as I dont want to damage it. Do you, or does anyone else have any detailed information on this amp?

Thanks in advance, Bill.:confused:

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
No I did not.:(

Bill there must be some problem with the mail boxes, I use msn and on my side says its sent, what is the max file size you allowed on aol, either my msn or aol is blocking the file because of the size, its 8MB. I dont know how else to send it, see what aol say about large files and Ill try again. Msn states it will allow upto 10MB files so hopefully the problem is not with me sending it.

Bill there must be some problem with the mail boxes, I use msn and on my side says its sent, what is the max file size you allowed on aol, either my msn or aol is blocking the file because of the size, its 8MB. I dont know how else to send it, see what aol say about large files and Ill try again. Msn states it will allow upto 10MB files so hopefully the problem is not with me sending it.

Thanks for trying! It's just my luck!:(

Bill.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.