Rotel RMCD910 circuit diagram Wanted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok...

Rotel RMCD910 circuit diagram Wanted

Rotel's Austrlian distributer says...

"As with Rotel themselves we were not aware of this Model as we never handled it. After checking with some longer serving staff they informed me that this unit was possibly something specially arranged for New Zealand by a previous distributor over a decade ago.

Memory can be unreliable but It apparently was not produced by Rotel but had their name put on it, hence they have no knowledge of the unit either."

Its a 6 disk cd changer with reciever and amp. The cd section has a sony chip set and the amp use a sanyo all in one job. Odd thing I know but would be ideal for my shop, one box 6 cd's reasonable power out put. It looks like a chip has fried on the back of the second CD board, probly some part of PSU or regulartor. Any way its a surface mount chip and as it is cooked I cant read its markings.

The pcbs (all) have like a backwards "RU" connected together and the number "KC-15"

I have taken some pictures fairly small to help 'identify' the equipment.

Any information gladly recieved, maybe you have one and can identify the fryed chip.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• rotel-small.jpg
    rotel-small.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 118
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.