nal Microphone Preamplifier IProfessioNA217 - My Project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone,

I built preamp system with INA217 like in the picture. For now it is only a model on large universal plate but it's working very good!
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I want to do the dual-layer PCB and put it in the chassis. I have only space for 154x90mm and I want to place the capacitors C1, C2, C8, C10, C12, C13 on the bottom layer in horizontal position. This capacitors are filters for voltage supply. Is this a good idea? whether the filtration will be good? On the top layer I want to put the transformers and underneath them the capacitors.

Anybody have a solution?

Best regards!
G

Hi,

Yes the voltage rails should be very smooth.

It's much better to keep the transformer and smoothing caps as far away from the audio as possible. If you can, seperate these and isolate with a metal screening panel from everything else.

There is an error in the circuit diagram, please see my screenie to correct it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

All the best with it, and come back and let us know how it turns out.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.