Exactly titles of old transistor data books from NEC, SONY and Fujitsu (1975 - 1985)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hallo
for my data book collection I need follow older data book titles about books, that was release between 1975 and 1985:

1) from NEC with jFET's and BjT's both "small signal" (e. g. 2SJ44 and 2SK163) and power devices (e.g. the types, that are to see about http://homepage2.nifty.com/~mhitaste/audiotop/dcamp_parts/dc_ampparts010.html )
I don't find this one by www.necel.com

2) from SONY V-FETs and BjT's also both "Small Signal" and "Power Devices" (e. g.2SJ18/2SK60)
I don't get any advices about http://www.sony.co.jp/~semicon/english/

3) Fujitsu BjT's also both "Small Signal" and "Power Devices"

There are many of these datasheets on the Internet, but unfortunately only from other companies as the developer company.
If I know the exactly title and the year of release of this data books, I can order copies by my tele rent library.
Please let me know, If one of you know about more of this data book titles.

Thank you very much in advance

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
I have Nec selection guide from 1995 in pdf, you could go through that and see if some of the transistors are in there, I had one from 1985 but I deleted it as those parts were impossible to find. Contact Jacco he is a walking library around here and might have some info.

Try Datasheet archive, in google, I think I got the Nec selection guides from there.

thank you for this advices.
I also have Nec selection guide from 1995 and overview with short form data from 1985. Additional I have a wide range of newer NEC databooks from 1983 and later. But about certainly jFETs and power BjT I haven't original datasheets and books. Especially the aera between 1970 - 1983.

If you try to find datasheet of the good known jFET 2SJ44 and 2SK163 on the web by google, you get a wide range of proposals and short form data from comparable lists and shortform datas, bot nowhere original NEC datasheet.

Therefore I need the exactly titles of older databooks of NEC, SONY and FUJ for order copies by my tele rent library.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.