Exstroyer x Amplifier...Ex amp...my amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2002
Paid Member
roy algra said:
Well Gentlemen how about this approach?

It works really great with certain types of music the furbies with their irritating chit chat enhance the musical pleasure.
For instance Wagner becomes really listenable.

With regards Roy

hi roy algra,

It is better too rap the cable around each of the furbies. You need to keep the cable off the floor (obviously) and numerous furbie-cored inductors in series greatly enhance the sound by adding a soft furry texture to each note. :D

Note: It is important space the furbies in a logarithmic manner.

regards

Re: No direct mail..througth forum, allowed by you

btw Stuey....idiomatic expressions, local words, are hard to understand..eu sou brasileiro ... you descabelado!regards dear Stuey,

Carlos [/B]

Oh, Carlos, sorry. I was making a VERY weak joke. 'Hairy gent' almost rhymes with 'arrogant', and you have a lot of facial hair...

(Gent = gentleman = man)

A child's joke...that is why I put the silly faces after the comment! :xeye:

I simply could imagine you as arrogant, which is why I made a silly joke about it.

Regards

Stuey

Thanks very much greg

as soon as I changed my setup I will post some pictures, I will use the scoop and square wave to measure properly!

I got the idea when reading about Wadia digital processing, dithering you know. Its when you sit in A room with lots of stuff in it. when you carefully select an object and place it in a room suddenly chaos can become order and it enables you to watch the other objects more closely.

With regards Roy

Hi Andrew and Carlos, and others of course

Sorry It took solong to answer but I was thinking about the cable problem, and andrew is most certainly right. Being occupied with visual arts most of the day I am used to associate freely.

So don't feel offended please with my furbynator cable. When I had the idea I found it to be to funny not to post it.

When I bought my first oscilloscoop a few months ago I bought a book as well with practical idea's on how to use it. In there I found the attached image. Would this be usefull to measure the induction in an conductor? Or are the electromagneticfields too small in singlestrands?

The other thing I was thinking about: when to call a design your own? Take for instance a gainclone, the external components in the circuit are very few compared to the chipdevice used.
So when you ad just a few resistors are you the designer or not?
In the circuitdiagram the chipdevice appears as a simple block with a few connections but if you would print the internalcircuitery
as well I would be a totally different thing. Then the people who has build the chipdevice would probably say: Hee, he added a few resistors thats funny but it is still our design.

Or has the person in question improved on the design?

So what did Bateman do? I cannot answer that questions because I am not an amplifier designer but maybe Carlos is able to explain it to us?

Just a thought, with high efficiency speakers the capacitance/induction problem is smaller because less current has too flow to have the same soundpressure.

wrong or right?

With regards Roy

Attachments

• carlos.jpg
    carlos.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 194
Merci beaucoup mon cher ami Gaetan..than you very much my friend Gaetan

Very kind from you to came to this thread to celebrate with me.

Some friends are still hidden under the bed.

Transistor, dear Gaetan (MJL21193), have prepared the sandwitch and have not eated the one.

Have prepared (have opened) the thread and have not developed the one... maybe travelling or have perceived the amplifier problems... this first schematic was abandoned...problematic.... a time bomb.

Gaetan.. search for the movie Aphocaliptic..about the Inca, Maia and Aztecas...you will understand why they was exterminated... not fair..but at least explains the reasons why.... first because those native were assassines to calm down mother earth with slave blood... second because they were not baptised..not baptised (Chrism - baptism) were considered not humans by the the Roman Christian church..interesting to watch..last image is the cross arriving in small ships..we can imagine what happened after that.

regards,

Carlos
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Re: Merci beaucoup mon cher ami Gaetan..than you very much my friend Gaetan

destroyer X said:

Very kind from you to came to this thread to celebrate with me.

Gaetan.. search for the movie Aphocaliptic..about the Inca, Maia and Aztecas...you will understand why they was exterminated... not fair..but at least explains the reasons why.... first because those native were assassines to calm down mother earth with slave blood... second because they were not baptised..not baptised (Chrism - baptism) were considered not humans by the the Roman Christian church..interesting to watch..last image is the cross arriving in small ships..we can imagine what happened after that.

regards,

Carlos

Hello Carlos

That film are Apocalypso, I know that film.

That epoch was very rough, I did study that epoch history. In europa, china, midle-east, etc.. it was hard life, peoples did not know other ways of life, justice was rough and was killing for minors crimes... The word in those times was very different than today.

Bye

Gaetan

dudaindc said:

I know Philip Newell and Keith Holland very well. They are not hype guys at all.
I had the privilege of working with them both during my days at the ISVR (where Keith now lecturers).
They are those rare examples of brilliant and yet down to earth people.
They published an article (based on a lot of research in the late 80's) on speaker cabling since they were not convinced that a 2,000 quid/yard speaker cable would perform better than a good "standard" cable. I have yet to read this book, but I guess they went further on their quest for "reasonable explanations".

It took a while, but I managed to get one of the papers.
I am still trying to get the other one.
Enjoy it!

IOA_Speaker Cable II

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.