Sansui G-6700 service manual needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sansui G7000 is here

http://www.audio-circuit.dk/Schematics/Sansui-G7000-int-sch.pdf

Maybe this will help you hermano.

73s

Carlos

.................................................................................
A menudo, lo que distingue dos modelos con
numeración similar es la fuente de alimentacion,
Puede ser que uno de los dos haga uso de un voltaje diferente en la fuente ... en algunos casos, incluso el número de identificacion de los componentes sigue siendo el mismo.

Sometimes, the diferences we have when we compare two models, when they have almost the same model number, are connected to the power supply voltage, they use to produce units with different voltages... sometimes even the part number remains the same.

Thank you very much.... we are south american neighboors

We must support one each other... and to make business, also, locally in South America... and increasing more and more.

15 percent of Copacabana beach appartments bellongs to Argentine brothers..you have bough during the seventies... you have made a friendly invasion with your nice cars written.

"Virginidad da cancer..vacune se aqui"

"Virginity produces cancer... vacin is applied here"

This morning i will have my coffee with milk and a nice bread made using Argentine wheat..and you may use something from Brazil too...this is what i mean..the real brotherhood...a complementary sittuation... we both produce meat... and we compete into the international market... and they buy the cheaper one....imagine if we agree keeping the same price.

ahahahahahaha.....imagine that!

Thank you by the preference to read my posts.

You are very welcome.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• gaucho brasileiro.jpg
    gaucho brasileiro.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 109
Hi Carlos,

I totally agree with you! Really funny bumper stickers...

We have cars made in Brazil for starters. Also, we can get textile imports everywhere from Brazil. And other good stuff made there.

You're right: If only we could agree on several things... we could do a lot better as real partners.

If you ever need something from here, all you need to do is email me.

I'm a radio amateur operator here in Argentina, and with some knowledge on electronics I started to build some audio amps for my own enjoyment.

Then, some friends started to ask where I got those amps and why did they sound different from chinese made gear that have all bells and whistles and sound really crappy... I said that simplicity, good designs, good craftmanship and care for good parts made the difference (and mainly good speakers... hahahaha... ;) ). So, I'm starting to build some amps for a couple of friends.

I still have to learn a lot audio-wise. I read all I can about different typologies, etc. etc. etc. and with little time I have I get to try new things.

Thank you for your kind answer.

Best Regards,
Guido (markoramius)

This is fine.... regards and 73's from PU1LIY

also a CBer PX1- 4500 (sitting bull usually).

I have helped a lot the development of phone patch in my place..using VHF 144 Mhz.....now a days, the cell phone is the consequence we have from the Radio Amateurs pioneer work.

I was 36 years long on the air... mainly in 10, 11, 12 and 13 meters band...now retired from radio activities.

I used to build 30A supplies and also linear amplifiers (200 Wiskies) and sell them to my local friends.

I have deep expertise in the PLL modifications to the Cobra 148 GTL.... almost 240 channels without losses in reception and transmission power..some relays inside and RC adjusting the output tank and FI transformers....now a days i am not doing this anymore.

be happy,

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• me..last year.jpg
    me..last year.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 65
The link to the schematic that the other person gave to you is of a Sansui G-7000 receiver, not the G-6700, which is a later model.

The complete copy of a Service Manual can be obtained here:

http://www.obsincst.com/servlet/Detail?no=269

I have a copy of the manual myself, as I own a G-7700 in my Sansui collection (120 Watt version of the G-6700), but if you are looking for a free download, you can try and ask if anyone can provide one for you in the Sansui forum at www.audiokarma.org

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.