Searching simple BTL approach

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everybody
i'm searching for the simpliest possible btl approach. i thought of just adding a second VAS and output stage to an existing amplifier design's differential amp non-inverting output. would that be possible? what feedback would be necessary? or is there an even simpler possibility?

i hope you can help me!

unbalanced input to bridge output. so i can use one long-tail-pair as the input, feeding two seperate VAS + output stage, one on the inverting output and one on the non-inverting output of the long-tail-pair? if so, do i have to feed the output of the second VAS + output stage back to the LTP and how do i calculate it?

if it's not clear what i mean i could make a schematic...

hello.
something like this...........
the opamp is a symbol for a (inverting) vas+output stage.
this is only a suggestion on principle...........do not know how this sounds and so on...........
greetings...........

Attachments

• balamp1.jpg
    balamp1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 206
würde die sache natürlich einfacher machen, aber ich glaube wir halten das ganze auf englisch, auch wenn mein englisch zu wünschen übrig lässt :D

i drew two possibilities of feedback. i used quasi-complementary output so i don't have to adjust the schematic later, because i will use them in the final amplifier.

the first file shows local feedback over the vas and the output stage, the latter shows global feedback

Attachments

• woofer_lfb.pdf
    16.1 KB · Views: 48
hallo.
there is a suggestion for a little adaptation of the output stage.
the (little,sorry) picture shows the typical design of many wellknown outputs like naim 200 and so on...........
grüsse............

Attachments

• naimncc200output.jpg
    naimncc200output.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 148
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.