amp reverse..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm with you Stuey. A bit of humour is always good.

When I saw the bit about the missing resistor I ended up spraying my keyboard with a beverage I was drinking at the time. My eyes were watering and ROFL.

I don't want to give Prof any grief as he is genuinely having problems in this hobby and he's had more than his share but we do have a laugh at each other every now and then.... well we do in Australia. If not, there would be no stand up comedians (one of the best comes from Scotland.... Billy).

I don't think it would matter to Andrew, but as you rightly spotted, I was having a laugh at this one coming up so soon after the locked Aksa thread. NO malice intended.

If you look over at that thread, I actually only posted a serious attempt at helping the Prof. to the little amount I could.

Go over every post of mine on this site and you won't find one malicious post by me.

Funny thing is Rabbitz, I'm from Aberdeen...been in Oz since I was 3, though (now 45). Most Scots can laugh, trust me. ;)

Cheers

Stuey

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.