The greatist - AD745 psrr Versus AD797

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Howdy,

Something unique about these op amps, the positive rail psrr of the AD745 is simply outragious! (compared with the '797). Obviously loop gain related.

I am getting seriously drunk like the french president! I will back up my arguements later!

Take Care & God Bless

Kevin

Hi.

Good report.
I might download AD745 datasheet and have some reading/look at data.

PSRR is not everything, but sure it can be a good sign which is an execellent op.
A good opamp should not have poor PSRR or CMRR.

AD797 is very good and this one I know.
As I have studied the simplified diagram at least.
Scott Wurcer, member here at forum, one of Analog Designs constructors, was invloved in making this great operational amplifier.

I even like it so much I suggested and posted a topic about Buildning one Discrete AD797 clone-like-amplifier:
AD797 Clone people!

Sure, I think Scott will comment on this AD745 vs. AD797, when logs in next time.
He would be a very good judge to compare any differences.

regars, lineup

lineup said:
Hi.

Good report.
I might download AD745 datasheet and have some reading/look at data.

PSRR is not everything, but sure it can be a good sign which is an execellent op.
A good opamp should not have poor PSRR or CMRR.

AD797 is very good and this one I know.
As I have studied the simplified diagram at least.
Scott Wurcer, member here at forum, one of Analog Designs constructors, was invloved in making this great operational amplifier.

I even like it so much I suggested and posted a topic about Buildning one Discrete AD797 clone-like-amplifier:
AD797 Clone people!

Sure, I think Scott will comment on this AD745 vs. AD797, when logs in next time.
He would be a very good judge to compare any differences.

regars, lineup

Thanks for the reply. JCX (john) knows the difference between these op amp designs. Is it something like the 743/745 is the only op amp designed in the 70's that was optimized for low noise.- Nothing since has been optimized this way!!... (history repeating itself and come on the Beatles 'cos I missed them)

Are people feeling me?

Kevin (getting too drunk I best retire for the night!)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.