ESP 60 watts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
if you are

talking about the ESP P3A

well yes .... if you are looking for a simple to make, very effective, with unbeatable sonics. very good drive, extremelly music and sweet amplifier....this is what are you going to get ....

also very cheap to make most of things said in ESP pages are very correct and if you can follow procedure you will be amazed of the results ...

i recomend that you get pcb from ESP unless you have the guts to make your own ( sziklai pcb can be very tricky and some small details may alter the perfomance)

Ulternative will be to make a DX amplifier (presented in the forum with extensive threads and loads of support )
The DX amplifier is more than correct .... simple ...very acurate ...detailed rich sound both in low and high ends ....meanwhile midle is transparent with alot of headroom and sound stage ....

now ...this is a question of taste

DX is very acurate ...too square i'd say or even too perfect ....P3A is more free more ready to escape you may choose either .....

it all ends up to what you want

I PICK DX Amp

Attachments

• dx amp ver-2.jpg
    dx amp ver-2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 646
CRT made the most beautifull Dx boards i have ever watched

It is my prefered one...i love blue and the way he did the board.

Thank you Sakis.... the telephone call from Greece was very pleasant...nice voice you have.... the transistors you gonna sent will be tested as drivers and VAS and i will let you know...if the advantage was clear while compared to BD139/140, then they will be the standard for Dx amplifiers.

I will recall the Dx amplifier thread..will use CRT picture to post something there to have the thread in evidence...interesting that i turn invisible.

ahahahahahah!... so fat the way i am..... and invisible!

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.