Mcintosh parts replacement cross-reference

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Actually you can cross reference the parts in the latest mcintosh equipment, ask me how and I tell you :D

Hi McCloner, I have also their 1975 sem data sheet but cannot determine their substitute parts. Can you teach me how to cross reference the parts of c2300 phono moving coil part 132317 and 132304.

I have extracted also their Mc2KW and Mc1.2KW basic audio circuit and PCB but cannot get the equivalent to our local parts. Thanks in advance...More power to You.

Last edited:
McIntosh Laboratory Replacement Parts X-Reference

Hello 'Solid State',
Thanks so much for providing your expertise. I own TWO McIntosh 4300V Receivers. I am in need of momentary (touch) push-buttons, which these receivers are FULL of. Gail at the factory in Binghampton, NY tells me that the manufacturer went out of business and there are none to be found. The black rectangular ones are original MAC P/N 017246, and 'Push button, Red' was MAC P/N 017268. Where can I find replacements in this day and age?
You said to ask you how to cross reference, and I am asking...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.