forum member nordic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Hi Carlos

Ive been wondering the same, as an ex South African and know how that country is Im a bit worried. I think I still have some contacts there in the right places, If you could kindly provide his full name I could find out if he is at least ok and just avoiding us audio nuts for a while.

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Hi Taj

I think theres something missing there, the names you gave me are first names, Ill need a surname too. I could be wrong but Ive never heard the second as a surname before in SA, and theres going to be a few of first names exactly the same. The name + surname + location which I know, should be enough to find out if he is ok. A phone call to him will suffice. Feel free to email me through the link on my profile.

I Apologise Variac, we just want to find out if the guy is ok, he dissapeared quite out of a sudden, I find it strange as he was actively taking part and in the forum and then dissapeared leaving the dialoges with other members half way which is quite unlike him. Since then he hasnt been seen around the forum.

there is nothing wrong

with that uncle charly

most of us here use a nick name .......
some of us dont have a problem by presenting a full name in the forum
some of us do have a problem by apearing here with a full name ...

if Nordic's full name is discussed here by others and especially now that Nordic is not here to state otherwise i find the motion very wise ....

let us not make an issue about this ...

we should hope for the best for him .... and see if he is in any trouble and if there is a chance that we support him in any possible way ....

taj

diyAudio Member
Joined 2005
Hi Carlos,

There are a million excellent reasons to remain anonymous on the internet. Everyone can see you are not concerned with that yourself, and that's perfectly fine -- your choice, but it's important to respect others' privacy and anonymity whether they are here to respond or not.

In retrospect I'm glad his name was removed quickly, and I regret posting it.

I -know- that some of our company managers google the names of candidate employees to try to get an idea of their "online maturity" (or lack thereof). That's just one small example.

..Todd

I understood that Todd....i would be glad they type my name

I have nothing to fear about...the opposite, i am proud of my behavior into the internet.

Maybe i will have an employment because of that!....yessss!

ahahahahah!..... 58 years old!.... more a Mummy than a real worker....here...down in Brazil, you are considered almost dead with 35 years old.... if you loose employement.... you'll never have another one once again when older than 35 years old.

More than sixty is considered that you are already dead, but people just forgot to send you to the grave yard.

Well.... let's forget that subject.... my life is open to everyone..nothing to fear..nothing wrong..nothing to be ashamed. no police registration, no criminal activities and i have no dollar unpaid to anyone.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• extra terrestrian mummy.jpg
    extra terrestrian mummy.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 303
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.