Need help finding part for Onkyo receiver / schematics

I have an Onkyo SR806 receiver which I'm trying to fix. Looks like the left channels are out. I can find the transistors on mouser, but there's this one 3-legged metal plate resistor which I couldn't find. It says:

P H R
MPR 5W
R22J X2

I think it's a .68ohm x2 ceramic resistor, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can source these?

Also, would anyone have the schematics for this receiver by any chance? Thanks and I appreciate the help!

similar enough I hope

P H R
MPR 5W
R22J X2

equals... a dual .22R emitter resistor
very common in OEMs ,a picture would confirm this.

Are they these ?
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/DISTRIBUTED-BY-MCM-RGC55--22-/28-0540
OS

I understand that this thread is rather ancient, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't buying a handful of incompatible components.

Are these compatible with the above-mentioned dual resistors? Cement 0.22 Ohm x2 5W Non-inductance Resistor_Cement_Resistor_Analog Metric - DIY Audio Kit

replacements?

P H R
MPR 5W
R22J X2

equals... a dual .22R emitter resistor
very common in OEMs ,a picture would confirm this.

Are they these ?
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/DISTRIBUTED-BY-MCM-RGC55--22-/28-0540
OS

Old thread, I know, but I just wanted to make sure if these would be adequate replacements, as links from 6 years ago (!) are broken.

1 PC Dual 0 22 Ohm 5W Emitter Resistor | eBay

Cement 0.22 Ohm x2 5W Non-inductance Resistor_Cement_Resistor_Analog Metric - DIY Audio Kit

resistors

Did you have any luck with the resistors? I need a couple for my Harman Kardon. The ones I have are DI MPR5W 0.22ohm JX2
Poking around on youtube i found they are called "noble" resistors or "cement" resistors. I'm working on an Harman Kardon AVR 525 that powers up but will shut off after a short while wihout any speakers connected. If I turn the balance knob, it shuts off with seconds. I get no sound, only a slight hum from all channels. Not sure if an output transistor and the noble resistor is the problem.
It's a complicated receiver and the boards are in layers I had it apart today to look around and then put it back together after writing down part numbers. Any help is appreciated.
James

results I guess?

Hey, not much to report. I ordered 5 of the resistors from Analog Metric, one for replacing, the rest as spares in case anything else burned out. I replaced the blown resistor and two trannies, and my error has changed:

I used to get the power supply to click on, then immediately go to blinking standby. NOW, it actually successfully powers on for two seconds, THEN goes to blinking standby light.

I'll have to dissemble the thing again and do more research as to what else is failing on me.

Other notes: I think these resistors are slightly different from the ones installed in my Onkyo: when I tested the three legs for continuity on the stock ones, the middle leg links to the left and right, but the left and right legs are *not* connected. The replacements I ordered show positive continuity on my meter across all three leads. I'll test again to be sure, but I wonder if I've got a mismatched replacement component.

I hope it's just one other thing I have to localize and fix.

The dual emitter power resistors are difficult to come by. I ended up finding and buying a lot of MPR 5w R22J X2 from a company that buys up OEM excess, and I currently have 45 pcs remaining. If anyone needs any just shoot me an email, RyanCMchugh@gmail.com. Not
looking to make money, $4 each including standard first class USPS shipping, which is ultimately what I paid for them.

I have more resistors available as of 19 May 2019...

For those looking for the dual emitter 5W .22Ω power resistors (part MPR 5W R22J X2), I recently acquired another 60 new pieces, which are available for sale (as of 19 May 2019). The components were manufactured by Noble Electronics LTD, so the manufacturer’s marking on the part may differ slightly. But the MPR and RGC are identical.

Part Markings:
RGC 55
0.22ΩKX2
NOBLE M39

I installed an entire bank of these on my TX-SR806, and have shipped roughly 50 to many satisfied DIY’ers over the past 2+ years. These are obsolete so get them while they last.

These sell for around $10 ea + $5 s/h on Ebay.

My price (includes first class USPS shipping for US destinations only):
Qty 1 – 3 = $5 ea
Qty 4+ = $4 ea

Quantities of 8 or more will ship USPS Priority Mail (3-day, US destinations only). I can ship international, overnight, etc, at buyers’ expense; please contact me for quotes (I don’t mark-up shipping costs).

Please contact me with any questions you may have, or if you’d like to complete a purchase: ryancmchugh@gmail.com.

Thank you.

I have more resistors available as of 19 May 2019...

For those looking for the dual emitter 5W .22Ω power resistors (part MPR 5W R22J X2), I recently acquired another 60 new pieces, which are available for sale (as of 19 May 2019). The components were manufactured by Noble Electronics LTD, so the manufacturer’s marking on the part may differ slightly. But the MPR and RGC are identical.

Part Markings:
RGC 55
0.22ΩKX2
NOBLE M39

I installed an entire bank of these on my TX-SR806, and have shipped roughly 50 to many satisfied DIY’ers over the past 2+ years. These are obsolete so get them while they last.

These sell for around $10 ea + $5 s/h on Ebay.

My price (includes first class USPS shipping for US destinations only):
Qty 1 – 3 = $5 ea
Qty 4+ = $4 ea

Quantities of 8 or more will ship USPS Priority Mail (3-day, US destinations only). I can ship international, overnight, etc, at buyers’ expense; please contact me for quotes (I don’t mark-up shipping costs).

Please contact me with any questions you may have, or if you’d like to complete a purchase: ryancmchugh@gmail.com.

Thank you.
UPDATE 16-FEBRUARY-2022: THESE PARTS ARE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT. Sorry :(