Re-post: Bruel & Kjaer 2610 and 2607 service manuals

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is probably off topic but the "everything else" forum, where I originally posted this, seems to have very little activity....

I was given these measuring amplifiers some years ago when a local R & D facility was having a clear out. I thought it's about time I tried to get them working to spec but service manuals/info appear to be made from pure unobtanium.....
So far, many hours on the internet and various user groups etc have drawn a complete blank.
Even e mailing Bruel & Kjaer has been fruit-less (they didn't even reply!)
Is anyone out there in DIY Audio land able to help?
Thanks in advance,
Jez.

bruel 2610 and 2607

Recently, there has been an eBay auction for 2610 service manual and I have tried in vain to collect it, as I also need this manual since several years (!) now, to calibrate my 2x units for the stereo measurement set up with log level plot...

(I also need 1023 and 1027 manuals, or only the section containing the calibration... )

I have somewhere 2607 manual and I will try to find ot and will inform You...

WBR

ARFIL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.