Chipcorder or is there another chip?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am looking for a chip or circuit that records sound and can play it back or output it to an amplifier.

I have been looking at the ChipCorder but was wondering if there are any others out there like it?

Also, i am having a really hard time trying to find where to get one. I look on the mfg. website (Winbond electronics makes it) but all i find is the PDFs and information; not where to get one.

Thanks for your time

silentblackhat said:
I am looking for a chip or circuit that records sound and can play it back or output it to an amplifier.

I have been looking at the ChipCorder but was wondering if there are any others out there like it?

Also, i am having a really hard time trying to find where to get one. I look on the mfg. website (Winbond electronics makes it) but all i find is the PDFs and information; not where to get one.

Thanks for your time

It is not uncommon for semiconductor manufacturers to mail out free samples of their chips by request. Make sure you specify a dip package just in case that is what you want and cannot use a surface mount chip.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.