Power Amp Board Identification

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone recognise this power board, if so do they have a schematic that they could post or e-mail.

Thanks

Powerboard001.jpg

PowerBoard002.jpg

Sorry, don't recognize it.

It does look interesting though. Three pair of MJ12522/23 outputs, one pair of the same for drivers. LDR limiter. Has been very poorly repaired at least once.

You could probably draw the schematic easily enough.

Looks to be about 400W/4R, running on about ±75V or so.

Well, whatever it is, it has totally had it.. PCB burnt in places, diodes fried, poor mounting of parts, those power supply capacitors look like they're past it too. Also as djk says, it's been very badly repaired at some point - probably why it has blown up.

Find out what the power supply voltages are and make something to replace it. There's going to be no repairing that without making a new PCB.

I have one of these Crate units and Ive been looking for schematics for it.

The 1/4 amp fuse on the power amp board was blown. I replaced it and it did not blow but it has issues.

It seems to have an issue with the E.Q. portion. I can route the signal to the pwr amp in and it plays fine. Otherwise its a very crackled up sound. The effects send only produces a hum.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.